Deleted

Post your face setup!

Well, aside from the ridiculously unoriginal title, I saw someone stating they'd like a 'post your pic' post for us nerds, and well I thought i'd take initiative and try to start one up(assuming it's not against the rules :3) Any/all pics welcome as long as they adhere to the posting guidelines

Me a long time ago pretending to be a rock god.(recent pic in avatar). I also have a picture of me passed out pretty much naked in a hotel room.. but I think i'll spare everyone that picture >_>
    Last edited by mmoce7a0623b54; 2011-07-30 at 05:15 AM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Specifically for computer forum regulars I do believe, there was one of these for mmo-champ in general, but I think the little clan we have going on here deserves our own! XD

Few pics, some with my older hairdo, some with newer.

---------- Post added 2011-07-30 at 05:28 AM ----------

I'm eyeing Synthaxx, Cyanotical, Tetris, Drunkenvalley, Asera, Fuzzykins, Ispano, and some others whose names I forget.

Come on guys! Don't be shy! ^_^
    Last edited by DeltrusDisc; 2011-07-30 at 05:36 AM.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Me having a beer and I think I was a little tipsy at this point. Was in Richmond bar hopping with some friends that I game with from out of town. I think this was early into the evening though cause it was not crowded at all yet.

CM 690II Advanced / Lamptron FC-6 / Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 / G Skill Sniper Series (2x4)8GB 1.25V DDR3 1600 / CM Hyper 212+ / I5 2500k stock / 2x MSI HD 6950 2GB ( Reference / Stock ) Crossfire / Corsair TX850 V2 ES / Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 7200RPM / Sony CD/DVD / Windows 7
    Overclocking almost done! 4.4 GHZ still working on it!! Wait.......where is all that smoke coming from?