Stood in the Fire Stealthedbear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Best class/specs for little adds in Beth

This is for 10m normal. what are the best specs to use to solo the spiderlings? I've seen boomkins do a decent job, any others recommended?

DKs, Hunters can solo them easy, Boomkin are great. Anything with good AOE and a slow.

Deleted
    Hunters and Mages are probably the best class to deal with the spiderlings. As long as the hunter can lay down a Frost Trap and the mage can cast Frost Nova, then any class with good AoE damage can take them down with little to no trouble.

Balance Druids, Frost DK's, Hunter's, Warlocks - affy and demo, Shadow Priests.

I haven't tried doing it with any other class, but as a hunter I would say that hunters are definitely among the top classes to do that job if not the best class.

With 2/2 concussive barrage, 1/2 rapid killing and 2/2 bombardment one can easily solo the spiders. You don't even need to aspectdance to get the most out of multishot, spamming it in aspect of the fox is enough to kill them (if you're doing heroic, you need to move a lot to soak the broodlings).

EDIT: Also, on heroic, I can just FD the fixate from drones. No need for quick chaos switches.
    Last edited by Arhippa; 2011-07-30 at 09:03 PM.
    In Soviet Russia, you loot to raid.

Hippa

I believe Shadow Priests are doing mostly the best.

hunter and a fire mage hands down

Deleted
    yeah, shadow priests seem to be pretty awesome as their AoE moves with the mob, so it has higher sustainability. moonkin can be annoying to hit them all with all three mushrooms.

Moonkins are the kings with their shrooms.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Deleted
    We usually have a shadow priest on them, but we've down it twice now with just a ass Rogue on them when our priest couldn't make it - certainly not the best, but it's worked for us when there were no better options.

Marks hunter 2/2 concussive barrage( the daze on multi shot) and for the less focus on multi when u crit, or a frost dk
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

on our first kill we wanted to make sure we had the aoe to kill the adds quickly so we rolled with 2 hunters. 1 surv speced into imped traps to slow the adds and the beastly serpent sting AOE, then our marks hunter rolled with the 2 points in rapid killing. since then we have been able to slim down to 1 marks hunter with 1 point in rapid killing and 2 in concussive barrage.