Thread: Iphone problem

Deleted

Iphone problem

Don't know if this is the right place for this, but it seemed the most appropriate. I got an iphone 4 last week and everything was working great until last night when i connected it to my pc and itunes told me there was an update available. I began the update and it appeared to be going smoothly until the end when my iphone went black and itunes gave me the message: The iphone could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (14)
    I have spent the last 12 hours trying everything i can to try and fix it but nothing works. I have tried on 3 different computers, 4 different USB cables, changed the host file and even tried redownloading the update, but nothing is working, it just keeps going into the recovery screen you get when you turn it on for the first time. Anyone here that can offer any help?

10+ Year Old Account
    CM 690II Advanced / Lamptron FC-6 / Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 / G Skill Sniper Series (2x4)8GB 1.25V DDR3 1600 / CM Hyper 212+ / I5 2500k stock / 2x MSI HD 6950 2GB ( Reference / Stock ) Crossfire / Corsair TX850 V2 ES / Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 7200RPM / Sony CD/DVD / Windows 7
    Overclocking almost done! 4.4 GHZ still working on it!! Wait.......where is all that smoke coming from?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quickest way would to be taking it to apple, tell them it's dead, and they'll either fix it or give you a new one in exchange for it. If you just bought the phone last week it's not like you could have abused it much yet, and they have always been good about exchanging and returning things
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right