Help, "V" key on keyboard is bugged

Okay so on my other keyboard, Suddenly the "V" key would not work, Unplugged it / Back in, Cleaned it ETC but does not want to work.

Here's the thing tho.. If i unplug my keyboard, Then plug it back in and press V in any application that would allow you to see what you type (in my case google search..) then press any other letter key afterwords, V will just spam like vvvvvvvvv. So obviously V is working its just not working as it should, Any ideas what i can probably do or anyone know why its doing this?

15+ Year Old Account
    When you say cleaned it, did you actually pop the v key off (and probably the surrounding keys)?

I could see something being stuck down there (possibly even under the key itself) doing that quite easily.

Just buy a new keyboard, it's not like they're expensive.

Well not necessarily cleaning it, But yea i poped it off and just blew inside of it, From what i can see there is nothing there. If all fails ill just putt it aside for a few days and plugg it back in, Maybe it got wet when i wasn't paying attention and a few days of it being unused might have it working again "i hope"