Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    CPG > SnD > CPG > Finisher
    CS > Inq > CS > TV

If we wanted to play rogues, we'd play rogues. And pop Blade Flurry on H Shannox so that people think we're godly.
    They AoE 24/7 anyway so no worries there :P

I played a ret since 2004. I quit in cataclysm b/c of cata ret. I was almost thinking about coming back recently...but I just can't do it with the sorry state of ret -- It just isn't fun.

I find it fine as it is. It's only really a variation on WoLK FCFS system in the fact you have to worry about stacking holy power now and keep inquisition up. It's a long way from the Vanilla/TBC system (refreshing seals every time you judged etc). I do miss seal twisting for stuns though.
    [/url]

I have played WoW since patch 1.5 as a Paladin (first character I rolled) and have been gutted every time ret has been destroyed (a lot). I healed until early SSC/TK out of necessity (i.e. lolret), and put up with jibes, jokes and ridicule from other players throughout the rest of that expansion. I won't say that WotLK ret was perfect, but it was better than the steaming pile of turd that it is now. Not only is it a lackluster performer (again), but ret STILL sucks to PvP with, feels clunky to play, and frankly is a fricken yoyo (op one day and nerfed to shit the next). I won't come back to playing my pally again, but it would be nice to see it redesigned so other people don't have to suffer to play the toon they enjoy(ed) playing the most.

I have stopped playing WoW with all seriousness, and will likely stop playing entirely when D3 or SW:ToR is released.

For context, I used to run a top 10 PvE guild on Jubei'Thos. Screw you Blizzard.
    Last edited by Smashfist; 2011-09-01 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Fixing up a bad copy/paste.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to close this thread out, as it's become a combination of the ideas thread and the 'State of Ret' thread.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!