Poll: What class are you trying first?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Monk and rune system.

Especially the rune system. I think it's one of the coolest ways to customize skills I've seen in a game in a very long time - in almost any genre.

10+ Year Old Account
    monkmonkmonkmonk!

It seems like the Monk class from DnD 3rd Edition just wandered into the Diablo Universe. I WANT A FRIKKING MONK!
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Quote Originally Posted by Galron View Post
    All of them.
    Honestly, this is the only answer. And it's not in the poll...

WITCH DOCTOR! Wall of zombies FTW ! <3 ! Magic for evah ;D
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

Demon hunter Seeing the poll results so far, all are pretty even.

I'll try all of em in the Beta.

Amazon in D2 all the way, Hunter in WoW ever since they announced the beta. I am not even remotely unsure what class to play in D3 - Demon Hunter, yeah you guess it!
    Bows just appeal to me like nothing else. I will always be the guy standing on range dominating the battlefield - I mean, who didn't get chills all the way down their spine when you saw Legolas rocking it up in The Lord of the Rings?

Deleted
    Since i loved the Necro in D2 i´ll go for the Withdoctor at first.
    Alternatively i´ll try either Monk or Sorc

I think my main will be a Demon Hunter.

Want to try out monk and i don't know if it's still in the game, would be kinda disappointed if not, the necromancer (yeah i don't follow the D3 i want it to feel new and don't want to know everything before).
    In D2 i totally loved playing necro especially summoner.

Barbarian

I won't ever try any of the other classes. They look less interesting the more I read about them :P Diablo is, and will always be, a melee game to me. Brute force vs evil.

Chaaaaaarge!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    Wizard probably, barbarian seems ok-like too.. demon hunter and witch doctor seem really boring and "fake" though. I'm more into classic classes like wizard, warrior, rogue etc.
    ... "Fake"? Really? The Demon Hunter is a combo of the Amazon and Assasin. Using regular terms, it's a ranged assasin ala D&D, it's a standard class. As for the Witch Doctor, that's what I'll be playing, since it seems the class closest to the Necromancer (Oh and huge frogs are epic), and if you want to compare it to a standard D&D class, the Witch Doctor would be a druid in funny clothes with a side dish of Cleric.

... Fake... Sigh.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    I'll probably try the Barbarian first, and he'll be my main. With the Wizard as close second.

The rest doesn't really appeal to me. I would have prefered the ranged character to be a cross between Rogue/Amazone and Druid.
    Would've been fun to have a character using nature magic, animals and a bow. Demon Hunter is kind of boring, we already see so many demons in the game.

Also I find Monks to be the least interesting choice for a character in any game. And Witch Doctor isn't as cool as Necromancer.

Deleted
    If it's released before I get over my sadness about the lack of a Paladin, I'll probably end up trying several classes and stick to the one that's most enjoyable, if it's released after I reckon I'll try the Monk first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Witch doctor, seems to be a pretty unique class. For sure going to try em all though.

Witch Doctor - Without a shadow of a doubt.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Witch Doctor looks so cool. I'm stoked as hell to try that out.

witchdoctor, it's just a way cooler version of the already awesome necromancer.

/cast wall of zombies

Pretty sexy how balanced the poll is, with the exception of the Wizard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monk because its all I afford.