Thread: diablo 2 keys?

diablo 2 keys?

hi guys, i'm looking for a couple of diablo 2 keys. let me say that this isn't shady as both me and buddy who wants to play both own copies of both d2 and lod, but the game is ten years old and we can't for the lives of us find our cases. neither of us have ever been banned from bnet either, its just a matter of lost keys. we're also incredibly broke right now, so we can't really afford the 40 bucks to get new copies. so, if anybody has two diablo 2 keys that they aren't going to use we'd be incredibly grateful for them. being super broke our options for entertainment are sort of limited... if you wanted to trade keys i have a couple of things too.

maybe you're in a similar predicament and lost your wc3, microsoft office, or (on the crazy off chance) your everquest keys maybe we can work something out.

For some strange reason I have a feeling this isn't allowed and will be locked... Hmm.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah this is definitely looking to get locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    For some strange reason I have a feeling this isn't allowed and will be locked... Hmm.
    really? i read the forums rules and im not talking about piracy or anything so i don't think im breaking the rules but if so sorry

also i meant to post in the video game forums oops

10+ Year Old Account
    You can buy Diablo 2 and the expansion on the Blizzard Store, unless $19.99 is still too much (for one copy of the original game). I don't know if that's considered expensive for Americans, however.

I can't help with keys, but I'm interested in buying Diablo 2 as well.
    Varian: Look, I didn't touch your gunship, okay!
    Garrosh: I witnessed, with my eyes, your TESTICLES on my gunship!
    -Argent_Captain

Deleted
    I can give you keys for ONE person.

But if this is against the rules, I cannot. (Also I gotta find my D2 cd key, I know where LoD is though).

Quote Originally Posted by Bizkitz View Post
    You can buy Diablo 2 and the expansion on the Blizzard Store, unless $19.99 is still too much (for one copy minus the expansion). I don't know if that's considered expensive for Americans, however.

I can't help with keys, I'm sorry to say, but I'm interested in buying Diablo 2 as well.
    its actually 40 bucks each for the game and the xpac... we're roommates and 80 bucks is like our food budget for two weeks

Doesn't matter if it's a ten-year-old game; it's still technically piracy.

Deleted
    Why would you ask people you don't know on a forums to buy a game for you? I'm sure you wouldn't walk up to someone you don't know in the streets and ask them to buy a game for you, would you? You are also stating you are up for trading keys? This could easily be a scam if someone is up for this and could leave you out of a key for a game and the key for the game or whatever you were trading.

Thread reported.
    Last edited by mmoc18d9865647; 2011-07-30 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skeebopshapow View Post
    its actually 40 bucks each for the game and the xpac... we're roommates and 80 bucks is like our food budget for two weeks
    Amazon's got it for $30:
    http://www.amazon.com/Diablo-Battlec...2062992&sr=8-2

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    I can give you keys for ONE person.

But if this is against the rules, I cannot. (Also I gotta find my D2 cd key, I know where LoD is though).
    wow dude thats great ilu... idk maybe a mod will come in here and give the final verdict on if its all on the up and up

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Doesn't matter if it's a ten-year-old game; it's still technically piracy.
    we both have discs just no keys its not piracy. and im not asking anyone to buy me a game im asking for a handout of someone's old video game. still kind of lame, but not as bad i don't think. hard times and all...
    Last edited by skeebopshapow; 2011-07-30 at 10:01 PM.

Deleted
    It's not PIRACY if the owner decides to give his cd keys away to another human being. If he's gonna use them and be a benefit, it's better than it lying around and doing nothing.

You egoistic trolls.

An ACCOUNT however, is forbidden to give out. But there is no such thing written anywhere in any Blizzard site that "YOU MAY NEVER GIVE YOUR OWN CD KEY TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING NOR A MURLOC OR YOU GET PERMA BANNED ROFLMAO CY@"

10+ Year Old Account
    I would suggest spending even more time looking for the cd's. I mean, they should both be at roughly the same place and unless you've lent the CD's out without getting them back, they can't be anywhere. I mean, you're not going to find them behind your fridge, just look at the few places where you've had computers and computer games for as long as you can remember. Also look in the attic, if someone put them there when renovating a room, for example.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio