Black Ops: Reporting people for killing you too much?

I was up late last night playing a ton of Black Ops for the double exp weekend, had a few REALLY good games where I was just so on. This evening when I tried to sign into Xbox Live to play it says my accounts suspended until 7/31/2011 and all I can think is that someone reported me simply for playing better than them and killing them a bunch of times. I wasn't doing anything wrong, I didn't send any messages or talk on the chat thing at all so I gave people absolutely no reason to report me. Me performing better than them and them as a result getting mad because they kept dying is the only thing I can think of that would have gotten me reported.... which leads me to ask, do people really do this?
    Last edited by xtiiina; 2011-07-31 at 05:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you play on the 360? Sometimes people will report you about your name, or the information you have in your profile. People are dicks.

Yes, on all CoDs if you kill people even once, you must be a hacker. Because obviously you couldn't be better than them.

Or at least that's what they think.

Edit:

Even if you just get a lucky shot, you are often accused of being a hacker. I was reported one game for using FMJ to kill somebody through a wall, thanks to the aid of a UAV. As well as juking a bunch of knife attempts and even doing a jumpshot (ala WoW hunters) with an intervention noscoped.

Luck is cheating in that game. CoD has a terrible community. You just have to accept that.
    Last edited by Astralli; 2011-07-31 at 05:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because someone reports you does not make you guilty right off the bat. There has to be a reason you were suspended. It would be pretty difficult to believe someone gets banned or suspended just because Billy said they were cheating, with no evidence to back it up.
    Last edited by Idontlikeyou; 2011-07-31 at 05:39 AM.
    "My sword? [Heck] yeah I know how to use it. What's to understand about swish-swish-stab? It's a [freak'n] sword dude, it's not a fighter jet." -Tucker "This One Goes to Eleven