Deleted

So the Paladin is going back to the dark side.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Niikkj/advanced

M
    y gimped warlock alt. I think I have managed to min/max at my curret gearlvl, and I dropped mining to just skill JC quick.

Gonna go demo instead of Affli for the inc AoE dmg possibe, but some tips would be cool.

Also - Starting of with DS at start, pop up the dots inc DOOM, keep up with HoG and spam incinerate while procc? Really? Then time CD;s like whatever normal DPS class ofc.

Addition;

I Play paladin as my "main", but I am not in the situation that I have to swap to my warlock, but I have not played it serious for some time, and when I did - I where all about Affliction. What I need now is some comments about gear, gems and enchants, as well as som prio order. Is it more or less like Affli (Keep it upp, fill when needed an look for proccs)?
    Last edited by mmoc88588e6bcf; 2011-07-31 at 07:19 AM.

I have no idea if you're asking a question or commenting on a situation. I even have an 85 warlock alt and I have zero idea what you're trying to accomplish here.
    If a shaman tells you that he can't tank, he's just not doing it right.

Not sure what I just read here >.< Have fun with your new warlock though. They're uh... different than paladin.

Deleted
    Aw, I Play paladin as my "main", but I am not in the situation that I have to swap to my warlock, but I have not played it serious for some time, and when I did - I where all about Affliction. What I need now is some comments about gear, gems and enchants, as well as som prio order. Is it more or less like Affli (Keep it upp, fill when needed an look for proccs)?