Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Loucy View Post
    Zepho!! where are you?
    and also, sapper, we're doing it again on some new alts in a couple of weeks!
    Edit: contact me ingame if you want to join!
    OMG that is awesome news! I will contact you on an alt sometime today or as soon as I can...

It's a shame this won't still be going on in December*. I tried to organise a herald run during wrath on Nordrassil-EU, but 3 of the members I'd geared up in Uld 10hm/25 normal realm transferred and I never ended up getting the title.
    I had bis in every slot except trinkets for herald, couldn't bring myself to disenchant it. That said, seems my sentimentality wasn't such a bad thing as I really liked 25 man mage t8 and transmog will be in by the time I get back onto WoW.

*Replacing my computer, can't raid with this machine.
    Last edited by Anca; 2011-11-01 at 04:09 PM.

Think im going to do this achivement when im restarting with wow. really awesome title.

Fucking necro'd thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.