Potion of treasure finding = $$$$

Hey there since i havent seen anyone post this in the profession forums, I decided to show you guys of how to get gold using the potion of treasure finding + where to, the npc's you can see in the video respawn really quick, for classes other than druids that are willing to try this, You should pull them to the edge of the place where i was fighting them, this will give you time to loot+ mount away to the other side

im sorry for the bad quality, i'll list the prices/ what i recieved from the treasure boxes and how much they cost on auction, Bare in mind that all prices change up and down

+ really good place for tailors

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

228 embersilk cloth ( 2.10+ each ) ( 479g )

10 greens ( 15 hypnotic dust) ( 2 greater celestial 40g each )

7 pyrite ore ( 2.49 each ) ( 17.5g)

12 elementium ore ( 1.30 each ) ( 15.6g )

5 volatile earth ( 3.40 each ) ( 17g )

10 life ( 2.50 each ) ( 25g )

7 volatile water (15 each ) ( 105g )

25 volatile air (23 each ) ( 575g )

4 volatile fire (7 each ) ( 28g )

259gold

2.67 hypno x 15

embersilk 2.10 x 75

can either sell hypnotic dust ( 15 ) + embersilk cloth ( 75 ) for 198 gold
    or sell embersilk bag for minimum 300-320

getting extra 15 hypnotic dust = 600g instead of the #1 embersilk 479 gold

total treasure boxes in 1 hour farming nonstop ( as in afk ) : 27

total: 1722g

PS: Im reforged to dodge rating / if you're feral its best to save berserk for catform ( make sure you have survival instincts ready and your health is high ) and spam swipe as you can see at 2:33- 2:43, Make sure you get rid of * glyph of frenzied regen * and replace it with either glyph of barkskin / or thorns, if you're undergeared it's best to pre-hot yourself .

Kryptïk- Twilight Hammer

Armory link incase you're wondering what's my PVE gear

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%AFk/simple
    Last edited by wowkryptikk; 2011-07-31 at 11:34 AM.

Did you take my spot? :P this works 10times better with tailoring. I used to make 2.5k gold per hour there from cloth sales only, it's pretty wild
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Edited that thanks alot, for some reason i forgot to type that this is crazy for tailors =3

10+ Year Old Account
    Tiny Chest drop rate is still too low to be worth using. You stand a fair chance of not making back the cost of materials.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Tiny Chest drop rate is still too low to be worth using. You stand a fair chance of not making back the cost of materials.
    Or, check the AH from time to time and get lucky. Some dope had 4 up at 15g each on my server earlier.

not on twilight hammer .___. , herbs are really cheap, like whiptail is 1g 1.5g each

If you have say a party of 2-5, each with the potion on, when you kill a mob, does it have a chest for everyone, each time one drops, or does everyone have a separate chance per mob to loot a chest? If so, do they have to have tagged it, or just been in group? Seems like this would be exponentially crazier with more people.

Deleted
    I usually make worth of mats for new potion from 1 chest max 2 not counting all other drops. Personally I prefer hyjal and vahjr farming because you can get these 77-79 greens that sell 200-1k. Like often sold some 77 weapon for 750g that had good stats.

Quote Originally Posted by leipuri View Post
    I usually make worth of mats for new potion from 1 chest max 2 not counting all other drops. Personally I prefer hyjal and vahjr farming because you can get these 77-79 greens that sell 200-1k. Like often sold some 77 weapon for 750g that had good stats.

Holy... 750G FOR A GREENIE ?! @_____________________________________________________________________@

could you maybe take a screenie where exactly in hyjal or vashjir? <3

---------- Post added 2011-08-02 at 04:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by abovebeyond View Post
    If you have say a party of 2-5, each with the potion on, when you kill a mob, does it have a chest for everyone, each time one drops, or does everyone have a separate chance per mob to loot a chest? If so, do they have to have tagged it, or just been in group? Seems like this would be exponentially crazier with more people.
    i dont really know never asked or tryed it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wowkryptikk View Post
    Holy... 750G FOR A GREENIE ?! @_____________________________________________________________________@

could you maybe take a screenie where exactly in hyjal or vashjir? <3
    Depends on your server but usually the 77-79 Cataclysm gear will sell for a lot - considering you can't start Cata quests until 80. People use them mostly for BGs, a level 77+ equipped in as much cata gear as possible, vs someone equipped in wrath gear will probably one or two shot them, and have a lot more HP, but you can also use them to just zerg-level a lot quicker. If someone is seriously twinking which does occasionally happen, I suppose they will pay a lot for the right stats. I've seen a LOT of people get wrecking ball just by spending gold on cata gear before 80. On my server 77-79 armor sells from 150-300g and weapons usually from 200-400g. It makes me weep when I see people DEing cata gear that's lower than 80, and they get 5g worth of enchanting mats back instead of selling it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Depends on your server but usually the 77-79 Cataclysm gear will sell for a lot - considering you can't start Cata quests until 80. People use them mostly for BGs, a level 77+ equipped in as much cata gear as possible, vs someone equipped in wrath gear will probably one or two shot them, and have a lot more HP, but you can also use them to just zerg-level a lot quicker. If someone is seriously twinking which does occasionally happen, I suppose they will pay a lot for the right stats. I've seen a LOT of people get wrecking ball just by spending gold on cata gear before 80. On my server 77-79 armor sells from 150-300g and weapons usually from 200-400g. It makes me weep when I see people DEing cata gear that's lower than 80, and they get 5g worth of enchanting mats back instead of selling it.
    I can vouch for this! I do it myself when I'm leveling alts, although a majority of the time I've just used greens / blues that I kept myself from leveling previous characters.

For example I got that level 78 blue staff with an i-lvl of 308 for my hunter and at level 78 I felt like an absolute king. I was doing DPS that was comparable to that of a level 80 in Wrath and I wasn't even THAT well geared!

I've never tried to get into the business of selling 77 - 80 gear but I think I should. Just wish I had thought to get into it properly earlier on. On my server (Darkspear-EU) there already seems to be a few people who are into it, so most gear is in the 100-200g range with weapons being about 500g, last time I checked!

Maybe it's because I'm on my iPad, but I don't see a video in the OP. Can someone post a link please?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimelannister View Post
    Maybe it's because I'm on my iPad, but I don't see a video in the OP. Can someone post a link please?
    The video in the first post is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTBOJM88WRw