New computer, looking for opinions for WoW. [=

Hey guys,
    This is essentially a response to an earlier thread I made, I found this computer, and basically I just want to know from any computer experts around, how well this would run WoW, preferably with ultra settings

http://www.dinopc.com/shop/pc/Veloce...ge-94p1007.htm

Planning on dropping the keyboard/mouse to buy a gaming one elsewhere, and will add a psu cooler.

Will this do the job for ultra? Cause it's one of the best deals I've found. =]
    Cheers
    I'll slap you so hard you'll feel like you've kissed a Freight Train..

Deleted
    Of course it will, show-off =). Mine is far worse (4GB RAM and Radeon 5850) and plays Ultra with absolutely no hiccup.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJester210 View Post
    Hey guys,
    This is essentially a response to an earlier thread I made, I found this computer, and basically I just want to know from any computer experts around, how well this would run WoW, preferably with ultra settings

http://www.dinopc.com/shop/pc/Veloce...ge-94p1007.htm

Planning on dropping the keyboard/mouse to buy a gaming one elsewhere, and will add a psu cooler.

Will this do the job for ultra? Cause it's one of the best deals I've found. =]
    Cheers
    It SHOULD do the job since it has the i5 2500, but if you plan on playing any other games and upgrade the GPU at any time you will also want to upgrade the PSU. 400W is kinda low for most PCs that people are making now.

Deleted
    This is a great computer in my opinion. I don't understand why they add 8 GB instead of 4GB of DDR3, but that's not the most expensive by this days. If you hate loading time, try SSD.( 64gb would be enough ).
    Enjoy your new pc

Quote Originally Posted by Flintberg View Post
    Of course it will, show-off =). Mine is far worse (4GB RAM and Radeon 5850) and plays Ultra with absolutely no hiccup.
    None of those parts is worth showing off... and your 5850 is far better than his gtx 550.

It should play WoW okay though.

Not an expert, but the PSU seems to be a bit weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Creotor View Post
    Not an expert, but the PSU seems to be a bit weak.
    It's fine for those parts, but he won't be able to upgrade it at all really without having to get a new one.

The many combinations through the list are fairly nonsensical. Z68, but an i5 2500?

Time to customize alright.
    a. i5 2500 -> i5 2500k
    b. GTX 550ti -> HD 6850
    c. Go for wired mouse and keyboard if you need them at all. Otherwise, uncheck them.

The PSU is not great, and will probably be burdening your PC over the years.
    As for playing WoW it'll do so beautifully. Not so sure about other games tho.

Thanks very much for the replies, I'll definately look into what you've suggested Drunkenvalley. Already unchecking the wireless stuff, gonna get a gaming mouse for definate, not sure which yet, same with keyboard. And I'll get the PSU upgraded too, any suggestions for it? Forgot to mention my budget for the PC itself [-monitor] is about £900. [=
    I'll slap you so hard you'll feel like you've kissed a Freight Train..