Frostwolf Perfection

I just have recently started to go for the Battlemaster title. While looking through this title and the achievements needed I came across Frostwolf Perfection. I remember getting this achievement awhile in wrath on my DK when all people used to do was zerg. Got it by pure luck. Im wondering how this achievement is even possible now adays with the amount of retards there are playing. Is the only way im truly going to get this achievement from setting up a 40 man premade AV? Any suggestions would be awesome thanks.

Pretty much Luck besides a premade. You can try and command everyone, but people are stupid so GL.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarios View Post
    Pretty much Luck besides a premade. You can try and command everyone, but people are stupid so GL.
    Im thinking by the end of the expansion everyone will zerg and if we wipe that zerg while capping their towers I might get it other than that I feel im SOL on it. Saving it for my last one.

Bleh. It will take much PvP time to get lucky enough. But hey, you can shoot for Bloodthirsty title while you're at that :P Lol. Good luck.

Yeah it's all luck these days. You never know I ran across a guy who was multi-boxing 20 toons in AV and was content on just pwning everything that came his way and wasn't trying to cap anything, think we almost got it but couldn't kill the final guy since he bunkered in there and won from depleting the enemy forces. He got like 300 HK on each toon and we only wiped him twice. Fun times.

I find that to be absolute stupid they need to change the achievement by the time I need it!!!!!!!

I heard, ppl got the achi by just keepin ,galv/bal depends on ur faction, alive =) try'n see, btw there's an addon like " av blabla " cant recall full name, for premades, every1 needs to have that addon, then raid leader can queue every1 to same AV =)

Deleted
    I agree with how difficult it is, what with the continual zerging that happens these days (and reason why the Horde always keep loosing) it is very unlikely to get this acheivement these days. There is an addon that aids creating a premade on your realm but you still have the problem of getting 20+ (to do the defending) people interested on your realm.

I for one am still looking to get this, as each time I ask when I join an AV I get the usual reply of "haven't you got that yet?" or "I got mine ages ago..". Still I'll keep trying I suppose.. So if any other Horde is interested on the Nordrassil realm let Kaeleb know :P

Anyway the addon is called Preform AV Enabler which you can download form the Curse website

Deleted
    I was missing one faction for 45 exalted reputations. Frostwolf was at 8k/21k at that point so I decided to go for it... I needed 2 days farming AV for nearly 10h total to get 999/1000 - and I got Frostwolf Perfection. It's pure luck, most people are retards or play really stupid, but you may join that ONE AV where Horde rocks and Alliance doesn't get anything.