SW:TOR to sell 2 million units at launch.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Will Sell 2 Million Units at Launch

According to an analyst, BioWare's upcoming MMO will sell around 2 million copies and will hold 75% of the initial player base.

According to the famous analyst Michael Pachter of Wedbush Securities, upcoming BioWare's and Electronic Arts MMO game, Star Wars: The Old Republic will sell around 2 million units at launch.
    Although many people are concerned about the boom SWTOR will create, if you count in all the fans of Star Wars saga and BioWare, together with the other MMO players that want to leave games they are currently playing, this number seems to be real.
    Also Mr. Pachter expects that after the initial free month that every single MMO game offers, SWTOR will be able to hold 75% of the initial buyers.

Some people were wrong about not being able to break 200k subs..........hrmmm

Oh hai... already a thread for swtor.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...arious-sources

nothing good will come from this thread.

IMO you can only get so far with star wars it's bound to fail. I will be waiting for other games.

Deleted
    As long as they keep end game content top priority it will not fail. Is that 2 million across the board or pre orders only?:P

That's lovely, hope you enjoy this one!

This will not end well.

Oh well i'll wait until after launch to see the actual figures. But i think it's gonna be a huge game

I think the info is based on the number of pre-orders....but there is also info that suggests that it's outselling BF3 at the moment which stands to sell 10 million copies.