Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Deathknight.

No need to actually time your silence, for example. You can just do it randomly followed by a HoJ from your Paladin partner and go straight to the top. Overall plate DPS classes (Ret/Warr/DK) are easier to play then most other classes.

Just keep in mind: the only melee class a DK can beat is another DK. I cannot beat a warrior, I can barely beat a rogue (win-loss seems to be about 50-50), I can beat a DK easily (typically they are not the best (hopping on the bandwagon) players, but once in a while you'll run into a good one), and feral druids just rape me. Ret paladins are a challenge, but I'm getting better at beating them.

However, ranged classes are very very easy to beat. Frost mages are a challenge for everyone, but if you get a good opener (and good RNG if you decide to go frost), you should be able to beat one.

Blood is typically for flag carrying. Lots of absorbs and self heals. Pretty much unbeatable unless youre a feral druid or warrior. Frost has the big crits and lots of burst. Unholy is now usually for arenas. They rely on pet and DoT damage, and can often kill you so quickly (if they pop everything) that you don't know what hit you.