Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Too many people are blowing this out of proportion, you can always buy items/gold in online games. Instead of buying from a Chinese farmer you'll buy it from other players, while it may seem kind of strange I kind of like the idea of not having spam all over the game from a hundred competing sites.

and those of you saying the game won't last if this is true, are you high? You are seriously delusional if you think something this simple will kill probably the most anticipated game of the decade.

People who are saying "I won't by the game now" will be buying it eventually.

It's like the starcraft 2 map ideal more than likely and you don't have to use the AH, you can use gold aswell.

also:

1) Have friends
    2) Trade with said friends
    3)??
    4) Profit.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no reliable evidence to support this. As such it'd be stupid to allow this to have any effect on their purchasing habits of a pre-beta game. Even IF it were true it would probably be removed in beta.

Deleted
    Dont know whats so special?
    In asian aersions of MMOs (Aion f. e) its pretty normal to buythings with real money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Massive Diablo 3 boner - down.
    So dissapointed...

This sounds very exciting and I know I'm going to be farming a TON.

Does this even matter. I dont see how this would effect players who dont want it. It seems to just be an auction house where u make money for selling items. Its not neccessary to use. It seems like a goldselling preventer and doesnt even have an official story so it might even be fake. Maybe its just fancy looking gear. Jumping to conclusions seems pointless if your not sure whats going on.
    (Also dont you lose the gear on you if you die in D3. Because I played a bit of D2 and lost my gear when I died)

Quote Originally Posted by Ralamus View Post
    i highly doubt it.
    unfortunately you were wrong, RIP diable 3

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Won't make it past beta.

Quote Originally Posted by megrim View Post
    Too many people are blowing this out of proportion, you can always buy items/gold in online games. Instead of buying from a Chinese farmer you'll buy it from other players, while it may seem kind of strange I kind of like the idea of not having spam all over the game from a hundred competing sites.

and those of you saying the game won't last if this is true, are you high? You are seriously delusional if you think something this simple will kill probably the most anticipated game of the decade.
    This is going to kill a lot of peoples want for this game. Just wait for the rage when people wake up and hear about this.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

To me this just ruined the game completely and I have no respect for blizzard anymore for adding this option.

15+ Year Old Account
    Redirecting comments to the news post with lots of info:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...eal-Life-Money!