Deleted

Firethorn Mindslicer....Enchant & Reforge?

So I picked up this pice lastnight. Yes, It has +hit but what to do when the mace;s I have are the 359 versions of Nefarian and Cho'gal maces ( Nef with PT, Cho'gal with HS ) and noone in fact needed it in our raid.

Reforged the hit to spirit and slaped on Heartsong, but what do you think of in fact leave the +hit and reforge the Crit into +haste instead? But really...

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=71785.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.145;59459.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.167;63680

I
    s it even worth the upgradre of SP and int?

Yes, it's an improvement. I'd probably reforge the hit, but it really depends on the rest of your gear if you're gonna min/max. I'd hesitate to say it'll make a noticeable difference either way though, so whatever you think feels better will be fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    Yes, it's an improvement. I'd probably reforge the hit, but it really depends on the rest of your gear if you're gonna min/max. I'd hesitate to say it'll make a noticeable difference either way though, so whatever you think feels better will be fine.
    To balance it out with, lets say, HS and Spirit might not be that good (What I have today)

I would enjoy some more haste, fk the hit and just reforge the crit to haste.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nikkj/advanced

As you see, my gear aint awsome at all, its kinda crap (But I have to play 3x different toons so... what to do :P )

I want to wait for at least Thursday night to see what pices to buy for valors ( And now when we in fact have some decent raiders, We might clear FLN ) and if there is some drops from the bosses.

The legs and gloves of T12 is BiS, right? Since I assume I will have to stick with this sword for some time, I might have to think about that as well.