hey guys,

so i've recently moved, and with my move got a much faster connection speed, but for what ever reason my latency has gotten worse. i was hoping that i could get some assistance from the good people here.

first off my new connection is almost 3x faster then my old one. also the lines are significantly newer, the old one had issues with massive packet drops because the lines had rusted through across the entire block. my new connection is in a brand new building

my old connection was ~ 12 MB/s down 2MB/s up / 80-100 MS.

but with the new connection im sitting at 100-120 MS in game where before i would be around 76-80. i've done everything i can to take the router out of the equation, even DMZ'd it to see if there would be a difference, nothing. the build in wow optimization tool also seems to do absolutely nothing for my ping, just stays the same.

i've installed the leatrix latency fix and done absolutely everything i can think of to lower my ingame ping, but it still is int eh 90-120 range. (note i have used VPN's like wowtunnels to get to like 70ms but found that ever couple of minutes it would make my game chug/dc due a server backup or something = being worse then just going with the straight connection.

thank you in advance,
drtrann