10+ Year Old Account

Holy Pally - Feral Druid.. is that ok?

me and a mate are gonna use this comp once i get my mate to 85 on his pally.. is it a good combo at all?

Deleted
    It's one of the better combos so you will do good Could easily reach 2.2k if you can play.

its best you play with priest because fighting some classes with healers you're not going to be able to get a kill on the healer, unlike with a priest, having good communication and timing, you can prepare a 5 second maim and tell ur partner ur stunning so he can burn the opponent, as soon as you stun, cyclone quick before that player interrupt ur priest / cyclone is over physcic scream more burn

or when you're really close to get a kill your priest can help sooooo much with mind spikes and pet, mind spike is a really fast cast with decent damage not to mention priest pet hits alot aswell, good luck !

There isn't really much that's going to kill you if you play feral/hpally. First time I played it we went like 20-1 at 2k mmr. The things that are scary are some double dps teams: SP/rogue, mage/rogue, SP/mage. Versus those setups you'll basically have to pop survival and berserk in the start and kill someone before your pally runs out of trinket/bubble/sac.

Deleted
    no its not a good combo stop playing gay combos in 2s cya

Deleted
    It's really strong.

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elpalmo View Post
    me and a mate are gonna use this comp once i get my mate to 85 on his pally.. is it a good combo at all?
    spec for improved hammer of justice. Ferals are ridiculous op right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by napalmx View Post
    The child is strong in this one.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Feral Druid/Disc for 2's.

A holy pala is a 100% defensive healer, you need someone to chain CC with and go offensive against opposition healers. Read fear and mana burn.

Read as: "No don't use that combo! It's actually pretty good and you'll kick my team's butt if you use it and I like winning against really bad teams and bragging that I'm doing it right so stooooop iiiiit!"

Honestly sounds like a fine team to me. Druids are pretty beef right now. And moreover, you should play what you wanna play and enjoy playing. Any combo can work to a degree if you're dedicated. And having fun's important, yeah?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WyrmrestWeyard View Post
    Read as: "No don't use that combo! It's actually pretty good and you'll kick my team's butt if you use it and I like winning against really bad teams and bragging that I'm doing it right so stooooop iiiiit!"

Honestly sounds like a fine team to me. Druids are pretty beef right now. And moreover, you should play what you wanna play and enjoy playing. Any combo can work to a degree if you're dedicated. And having fun's important, yeah?
    e he hehehe he

Holy Pally suck. Holy Shock and WoG dont cut it. You have to start casting and good luck with that. It only goes from bad to worse with interrupts and silences. Especially mage silence. Someone with 4K resil can easily die withing a mage silence.

Deleted
    umad?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Good combo go for it.

Deleted
    Its good, but really really, really boring.

Deleted
    Anything with a feral is great ATM, but it will not be as good as with a disc priest, that stuff is golden.

Wasn't that one of strongest, if not stongest combo in 2s last season? Tho not many people played 2s considering they weren't really balanced, but from what i heard, people playing that combo had great sucsess in 2s

Deleted
    Isn't any team with a feral druid in it a good team?