Poll: Will you play Titan if it uses the same D3 AH.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

If Titan uses the same D3 Auction house, will you play it?

If Titan uses the same D3 Auction house, will you play it?

If this proves successful for Blizzard, there is a small chance that they will implement it in Titan. If so, what are your feelings on it.

As you know, you will be able to buy gear & gold through the new D3 AH.

Deleted
    I don't see it as a gamebreaking feature.

Depends on how much real money I make using the AH in D3

10+ Year Old Account
    So you want people to decide whetever they will play a game, while there is pretty much no actual information about the game itself?
    I'll probably decide that based on whatever information we'll get in the next months/years.

As for Diablo... I might pick up D3, but seeing as I never really played D2 (liked D1 tho) I'm not sure yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Depends on how much real money I make using the AH in D3
    Not much, you will be competing with the gold farmers, hooray for Blizzard for legalising gold selling.

seeing how you can easily make tons and tons of gold in wow's AH, i could easily see AH playing covering the monthly sub.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well considering I know literally nothing about the game except that it's title I'd have a hard time rejecting it based purely on the fact that it would have a real money AH.

No i wouldnt. Tho probs i wont anyway.

And it wont happen, Titan will be MMO, Diablo isnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    Not much, you will be competing with the gold farmers, hooray for Blizzard for legalising gold selling.
    Will it be enough money per month gained to pay for my Swtor subscription? If so, then it could be worth it.... *strokes beard*

I hope all games do this, I have little use for in game currency, but I could always use a couple extra bucks for that random loot I found that I don't need.

Since there is so little information, I would say it wouldn't affect me. It would be how it interacts with the other elements of the game that matters.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

Sure, this AH system won't even be a factor in my dicision wether to buy the game. All the QQ'ing about this is rather ridiculous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Will it be enough money per month gained to pay for my Swtor subscription? If so, then it could be worth it.... *strokes beard*
    You heard of chinese gold farmers? Now they are Item farmers, you will never be able to compete with these people. For hours of grinding you may make a Dollar or two at best, they will undercut you at every turn.

yes I like farming for gold/rare items and I always sell the BoE in AH so it would covermy monthly fee(which is godly)

Quote Originally Posted by Sariena View Post
    Sure, this AH system won't even be a factor in my dicision wether to buy the game. All the QQ'ing about this is rather ridiculous.
    More proof that no matter what Blizzard does people will Cry endlessly.

Deleted
    Considering Titan will be catered to the casual player if rumors are true (and if that means it's going to be faceroll easy), I won't be buying it anyway.
    So I'm not bashing casuals here (casual raider myself), but I don't want to play a game where I don't have to pay attention at all.

Yes, the AH news doesn't even factor into my decision.

Don't care, won't use real money anyways.

Deleted
    It all depends on the age rating Blizz give Titan. I also cant see it being implemented into WoW for 1 big reason. Under 18s cant have credit cards/paypal accounts.
    WoWs community of 12 to 17 year olds legally wont be able to purchase real currency items unless they get their parents to do it for them and how long do you think thats going to last. "Dad can i have 5quid for a sword please" "Sure son, take my debit card and buy yourself an entire new wardrobe and arsenal"
    Not going to happen.

Deleted
    Missing an "indifferent" option where regardless of whether it is present or not, I would still play the game.