Is there an internal cooldown on the t12 4 piece?

Assuming you have extremely good RNG

There's no internal cooldown. If you get multiple procs in succession, the buff refreshes its timer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not 100% sure whether or not there is an internal cooldown. On Heroic Staghelm tonight it procced 9 times for me with a 12.3% uptime, equating to 68.2 seconds active over a 9minute 14second fight.

Had an 11.4% uptime on Heroic Baleroc tonight too.

Deleted
    9 Times!? It barely procs twice a fight for me...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaos View Post
    9 Times!? It barely procs twice a fight for me...
    That was over the 2nd longest heroic fight (Staghelm) No idea if your comparing the same fight, I don't know.

Deleted
    Well, I spent 10 minutes on the training dummies eariler and it procced 3 times. In (non heroic) fights in Firelands it never procced more than twice.

Looking to confirm; the 4pc bonus won't proc off Nightfall/Glyph of Corruption right? The procs aren't "casted" technically because they're instant... but that still sort of classifies as "casted". I haven't found anything about this so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Entropic View Post
    Looking to confirm; the 4pc bonus won't proc off Nightfall/Glyph of Corruption right? The procs aren't "casted" technically because they're instant... but that still sort of classifies as "casted". I haven't found anything about this so far.
    If it procs similarly to how other things work for instant cast spells that normally have a cast time, then I believe it should work off of Nightfall procs. I cannot confirm, but that is how most talents and other procs work.

Deleted
    If you read the tooltip it says it procs from Soul Fire, Incinerate, Shadow Bolt and Drain Soul. If you use Shadow Bolt it does have a chance to proc it, regardless of the spell's cast time.

Can confirm that Apocalypse (T12 4p) DOES proc from Nightfall or Glyph of Corruption Procs. Tested by spamming corruption on target dummies in Stormwind and throwing instant Shadow bolts.

On a somewhat related note, Apocalypse also follows the same rules as Demon Soul and other % based procs, meaning that the % Damage increase DOES NOT update your dots. You must refresh them in order to take advantage of the proc.
    Last edited by Derishi; 2011-08-06 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derishi View Post
    Can confirm that Apocalypse (T12 4p) DOES proc from Nightfall or Glyph of Corruption Procs. Tested by spamming corruption on target dummies in Stormwind and throwing instant Shadow bolts.

On a somewhat related note, Apocalypse also follows the same rules as Demon Soul and other % based procs, meaning that the % Damage increase DOES NOT update your dots. You must refresh them in order to take advantage of the proc.
    Thanks for confirming-- I don't have the patience for that. :P Also having to refresh DoTs in that 8 second window kinda sucks. =\