variable pulse trinket vs moonwell chall

as demon.............the pulse w/ the intel looks sick.....i jus recently got the pulse and at quick glance its sweet looking but does it beat MC?

P.S. no1 wanted it when it dropped so i decided to take it

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that I necessarily believe this list is correct but:

http://www.simulationcraft.org/420/W..._Trinkets.html

____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling nothing is going to be beating Moonwell chalice for demo for a very long time, the use ability is just going to become more and more valueble with mroe gear.

The ICD on Variable pulse really lets it down.

Thanks Sokogeka<3

Unless Blizzard steps in with a nerfbat, the chalice will probably be BiS this whole expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Strength and Agility melee got amazing trinkets from Rag. Yet, they make the caster trinket blow for most classes. I mean, look at matrix, it gives you whichever is rated highest for you. Haste, crit, or mastery. They couldn't possibly do that for casters?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Strength and Agility melee got amazing trinkets from Rag. Yet, they make the caster trinket blow for most classes. I mean, look at matrix, it gives you whichever is rated highest for you. Haste, crit, or mastery. They couldn't possibly do that for casters?
    Personally I wouldn't like that design for casters considering the majority love haste and go for a threshold before they stack something else.

I don't believe the vast majority (at least) of melees work that way.

With this said, I've been playing around with variable pulse in bgs.... seems potentially very strong!!
    Last edited by Lillah; 2011-08-03 at 03:08 AM.

Thanks Sokogeka<3

Quote Originally Posted by tronz View Post
    as demon.............the pulse w/ the intel looks sick.....i jus recently got the pulse and at quick glance its sweet looking but does it beat MC?

P.S. no1 wanted it when it dropped so i decided to take it
    The Variable Pulse is one of the worst trinkets for Demonology in this current tier.

Normal: Moonwell Chalice + DMC: Volcano
    Heroic: Moonwell Chalice + Heroic Necromantic Focus

The Chalice will likely be BiS for the rest of the xpac for Demo, unless they change the snapshot mechanics of Metamorphosis (extremely unlikely) or add a more powerful on-use mastery trinket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    The Variable Pulse is one of the worst trinkets for Demonology in this current tier.

Normal: Moonwell Chalice + DMC: Volcano
    Heroic: Moonwell Chalice + Heroic Necromantic Focus

The Chalice will likely be BiS for the rest of the xpac for Demo, unless they change the snapshot mechanics of Metamorphosis (extremely unlikely) or add a more powerful on-use mastery trinket.
    Or until they release another 'On Use' Mastery trinket. They could probably add one with Stamina, Spirit, Agility or Strength in the next tier and it'd be a struggle to beat it.