Sub Rogues PvP Rotation

I just finished leveling my rogue, going to try him in Sub because I think it will be best for 2v2 arena with my warrior partner. Any advice on rotation? I'm finding there is so much I need to constantly doing but I'm just looking for some advice on a general rotation to follow. Any help is appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Anowon View Post
    I just finished leveling my rogue, going to try him in Sub because I think it will be best for 2v2 arena with my warrior partner. Any advice on rotation? I'm finding there is so much I need to constantly doing but I'm just looking for some advice on a general rotation to follow. Any help is appreciated!
    There is no PvP rotation. You simply do what you need to do based on what your opponent is doing.

Edit: Just to help though - Backstab your kill target, Blind the enemy non-kill target, KS + Smoke Bomb > ShD + Ambush for kills. This is just kind of a sampler.
    Big thanks to Shyama for the sig!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pvp doesn't have a rotation, it has a list of prioritys for basic combat.
    Almost always open with garrote glyphed for the extra silence time.
    Get combo points with backstab, use hemo to keep buff up, and the bleed.
    Recup if its not up.
    If recup is up and you need control, KS.
    If recup is up and you need more burst, evisc.
    Dont rupture, SND if you need sustained dmg and pressure. Use everything else accordingly. Shadow Dance use garrote then ambush.
    -1900 rated rbg rogue.
    Last edited by Derpdederp; 2011-08-02 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Added something

rotation in pvp? seriously?

Pretty much what Derpdederp said. Also, don't be afraid to hemo if you can't get behind your target for backstab. You never want to be energy capped ever, which can sometimes happen when you're trying to backstab. You always want to have recup up if you're going into a dance because it provides extra energy and will let you get off more ambushes. Another important skill to master is learning when to dance. Dance is very useful in a variety of situations, if you need to burst (obvious), if you need to peel, cc with saps, or escape.

Quote Originally Posted by Slickx View Post
    rotation in pvp? seriously?
    I just hit 85 today, looking to learn some things about the spec, no need to be rude, I don't know anything yet.
    Thanks to everyone else for the advice!

hemo for cp
    backstab for pressure
    keep recup up
    learn your drs
    practice.

No forum will teach you your class.

Deleted
    hihi sub rogue rotation in pvp ? no such thing

if you rlly need somethng then ill just tell you to keep your recoup up
    since its both survival increase if you're getting slammed and dps increase in case you're slamming others

sub rogue is about control and good response to each situation,
    master this and glad will be yours

Deleted
    Just do tonnes of bgs and you will learn, sub rogue is probablly the class with the least of a rotation.

But in general:

Keep hemo up, backstab as cp builder, keep recup and SnD up as much as possible.

Ambush, shadowdance, ambush, ambush ambush.

I shit you not. Outside of shadowdance you dont do shit.

NEVER EVER user Rupture, its 8K over 20 seconds. Eviscerate is like 10K in 1 second.

Simply BS as much as possible, usually with one hemo thrown to get the SV bonus. Hemo if you're having trouble getting behind your target.

What finisher you use depends on the situation - recup is usually first priority (unless your opponent is about to die), Rupture almost always > Eviscerate, and KS for control (works especially well with Smoke Bomb). Shadow dance is great for control and burst when the opponent is under 50% health. I never bother with SnD in PvP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ban-roll-on View Post
    Ambush, shadowdance, ambush, ambush ambush.

I shit you not. Outside of shadowdance you dont do shit.

NEVER EVER user Rupture, its 8K over 20 seconds. Eviscerate is like 10K in 1 second.
    this is a perfect example of the rogue who you dont want to be
    if you think shadowdance has to be ambush spammad then you shuld roll another char

in reality shadowdance is exactly the same as global sub rogue, aka CONTROL
    yes burst with ambushes is a possibility in a certain situation, but not often

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by biggischkris View Post
    this is a perfect example of the rogue who you dont want to be
    if you think shadowdance has to be ambush spammad then you shuld roll another char

in reality shadowdance is exactly the same as global sub rogue, aka CONTROL
    yes burst with ambushes is a possibility in a certain situation, but not often
    Agreed, when in shadowdance you should use your abilities wisely, spend those combo points on useful things, and use cheap/garrote/sap/premed, which people forget.