Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Kratos The God of War vs Deathwing the destroyer

I was playing God of War today and I was thinking Kratos kicked some major ass and I was thinking could he take Deathwing in a fight?
    If you dont know who Kratos is read here http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Kratos

Name: Kratos
    Weapons: Blades of Exile and Blade of Olympus and his powers

VS

Name: Deathwing the Destroyer
    Weapons: The hammer he uses and his Dragon abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's something I would pay to see made.

I think Kratos would beat Deathwing's ass. Kratos would rip Deathwing's metal armor off, then jump in his stomach & tear him up with his Blades. I'd LOVE to see him punch Deathwing square in the face with the Nemean Cestus.
    Last edited by Da Baws; 2011-08-02 at 03:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aired
    Our raid leader went AFK mid nef attempt and all he said was 'BRB GF's naked'

Kratos is definitely more badass... no doubt

Saying Deathwing, since I don't care about God of War. ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

(Saurfang would beat them both, though.)

Where is the weak spot of a fully armored dragon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Membrane
    Every day I wake up, log in and look at the nine other class icons in the character creation screen. Then I burst into laughter, create a portal into a distant realm, do a motherfucking double backflip through that portal while slinging pastries and blasts of PURE COSMIC ENERGY everywhere, respeccing into frost midair and deep freezing two gnomes before landing on my feet. In my wake only disintegrated corpses, strudel crumbs and adorable turtles are found.
    Yeah, I troll, Whatever

Unstoppable force meets immovable Chin.

Kratos has killed Zeus and several other gods. I don't think a dragon would be much of a problem.

kratos, hands down.
    he has a fuse so short that its anti-matter.
    even khorne(the blood and war "god" from warhammer) would tell him to take and chill pill and kratos would respond by decapitating him and shoving his head up his ass, helmet and all.

10+ Year Old Account
    is that really a question? Kratos all the way.....his killed gods man not just one but multiple gods and titans as well this guy does not mess around. if i had to piss off one guy out of these two id go with death wing cuz there is no way in hell i want Kratos on my ass even if by some miracle i kill him that by no means iv seen the last of him. that guy has crawled back out of hell twice as far as i know and killed the greek equivalent of satan on one of those occasions. no. no no no no no way a dragon could beat him.
    Last edited by psdew1813; 2011-08-02 at 03:12 AM.

I'm not even a kratos fan, but killing gargantuan dragon-like creatures is kind of his specialty. Deathwing hasn't displayed any particular powers other than being a giant dragon and breathing fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwings armour is technically adamantium. Adamantium has never been destroyed in any universe by anything. In the Thor comics, Thor strikes a cylinder of adamantium with Mjolnir, and barely makes a dent. Mjolnir is "the most powerful weapon in the universe".

Deathwing wins. Kratos gets eaten, digested, and pooped out.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    (Saurfang would beat them both, though.)
    He'd cleave Deathwing in half, causing his chin to crush Kratos.

Lol, no contest.

Deathwing tore the world apart, but Kratos was far more cataclysmic. He took down the ENTIRE Olympic Parthenon.

Deathwing would be fucked, especially as he, being the arrogant bastard that he is, would put Kratos off as being insignificant and not worth his time.

Their sizes are also fairly relative to him and Hades (Would say Cronos, but Cronos is big as hell in the games), Deathwing would be a little bigger than Hades.

Kratos definitively.

inb4 WTB POLL

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Deathwings armour is technically adamantium. Adamantium has never been destroyed in any universe by anything. In the Thor comics, Thor strikes a cylinder of adamantium with Mjolnir, and barely makes a dent. Mjolnir is "the most powerful weapon in the universe".

I think his armor came off in Deepholm (As in the cinematic) and the Twilight's Hammer puts Elementium on him instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandush View Post
    Where is the weak spot of a fully armored dragon?
    A magnet. What did you think?

i think deathwing has more health
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post

TBC armour kinda sucks. Deathwing needs to upgrade to Fool's Gold! The hardest substance known to Azeroth!
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Quote Originally Posted by Gibzombie View Post
    That all depends on whether Kratos can avoid fire circles and kill adds throughout the fight.
    Lol, you seen him fight Cronos?

Part 1

Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Vellus View Post
    inb4 WTB POLL
    I forgot the poll but if a mod can add one in that would be swell.