Deleted

A heads up to my SWTOR youtube channel.

I figured i would post a heads up about my youtube channel. I posted this on the offical forums but knowing mmo champion also has a large TOR following i would also like to post it here.

Over the course of time following the game with great interest, and my love of providing info and knowing what is happening day to day, i figured i'd like to extend that past my friends and on to the community.

I have HUGE plans for this channel and i believe with a bit of backing i can really make this work and expand into something nice.

My plans are as follows :

1- To create a series of SWTOR guides PRIOR and AFTER launch, providing every piece of information you would need to know about this game like Classes, Flashpoints, Quests, Planets, Datacrons and ANYTHING you can think of. Before launch i'd be working towards filling everybody in on the basics of the game and putting them in good stead before they start playing.

After launch i would like to provide Boss tactics, item guides, pretty much how to guides for anything significant, and these will come as the information is available and as i experience them. This is a small insight into what it could become.

2- I will be doing a ' SWTOR daily update' (name subject to change, suggestions wanted) which will handle all the little tidbits of info in the SWTOR universe.

I foresee it including:

-Daily Dev tracker updates
    -Game patch note/hotfix updates
    -Addon and community modding updates when/if addons are enabled
    -Operation race updates
    -Fan friday/fan art
    -Possibly a subscriber question dedicated section if the channel takes off

Plus many other things, this is just a brainstorming of what i WILL be doing on my channel. I've also pre ordered so i hope i can provide info due to my early access to people who don't have it if they want it.

I wanted to get the opinions of the community on whether you guys would like this, and if you would be willing to subscribe and join in with me in creating a great community channel for this upcoming game.

I should say i have no videos yet but the first videos will be arriving in the next few days and will continue to increase in quality from there, and i could even enter collaboration with other players who have a passion for this sort of thing and were willing to do this alongside me.

I've said alot but i will just say i have a huge personal drive to make this work and it excites me thinking what it could become, with your help it could grow into a great channel with regular content for all and i would love opinions on this.

My youtube name is Rainfalls7711 if you think this is a good idea and would be prepared to subscribe and stick around until i get the channel up and running.

If you read it all i thank you so much for reading and look forward to opinions on this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Please don't post just to advertise, although you're welcome to join the SWTOR discussion in the appropriate threads.