10+ Year Old Account

[H]Resto Druid LF Late 1-2 night raiding guild

Hey there Wraklol here, I am looking for a late night guild that raids from 11 Central time to when ever. I only want to raid a max of 2 night a week (not in a row).

Raid Exp:
    WoTLK:
    All raids before ICC
    11/12HM 25m icc (pre 20%)
    9/12 10m ICC
    Cataclysm:
    12/12 normal
    7/13 Hm's (prenerf)
    2/2 BH

I have yet to do any fireland's raiding as i have been only pvping.

I am a dedicated, hard working player. I am always ontime, and in the event that i missa raid i will give a fair warning far in advance. I have always played Resto so i want to heal. I am going to log off in my resto gear, just not in a resto spec. I am currently PvPing and want to keep these specs atm. Here is a link to a resto spec i would commenly use:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/tool/tal...QdQd!WeVUTOmnp

I do not have any logs anymore, i stopped raiding in march and the logs expired.

If you have any question's Please post here or send me an in-game mail to Wraklol on Tichondrius. You could also add me to real ID : Zpotts11@gmail.com

Thank you for your time,
    ~Wraklol

2/7 Heroic FL 25M Raiding - Traumatic on Deathwing Server (Original Server - Home of Enigma #7 USA)

Level 25 guild. We run 25 mans.

We raid every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8st - 11st

You must be geared, you must be good. We are not interested in mediocre players that don't theorycraft to the best of their ability and make the same mistakes twice.

If you would like to apply please do so on our website:

three double u's dot traumaticguild dot come

Any other questions can be asked of myself or officers in game:
    Mootykins, Ampera, Jadeous, Vernos.

Currently looking for resto druid, boomkin, warlock. Other exceptional players please apply.

About Us
    <Ether> is a newly formed late-night raiding guild on Kil'jaeden. We are currently looking for 635+ players to fill our core group as we gear up and prepare for mythic progression. Our leadership consists of experienced progression raiders and high-level PvPers.

Raid Times
    Monday: 8:30pm – 11:30pm PST
    Tuesday: 8:30pm – 11:30pm PST
    Thursday: 8:30pm – 11:30pm PST

We are currently recruiting exceptional players of any class with an emphasis on the following:

Death Knight (DPS)
    Mage
    Monk (DPS/Heals)
    Priest (Heals)
    Shaman (DPS)
    Warlock
    Warrior (DPS)

We are also recruiting casual players, if you are looking for a cool start-up guild with fun and friendly members. If you are interested, please submit an application on our website or message one of our officers either in-game or via battletag.

ether-kj.enjin.com

Lundebear (tracks#1938)
    Maru (noone#1280)
    Lendamage (len#1226)