The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Resto druid PvP advice please:D

Hey,wasnt sure wether this needed to be here or in the druid forum, but i bought it here!

Ive played druid for a few years now and love it, decided to make a tauren druid to give horde a go, and am at level 83, should hit 85 later i wish to try out Resto, ive not really played resto much so im going to have Resto dualspecc for PvE /PvP, my question is for PvP what reforge stats am i looking at? and whats best to gem,and stat prio?:S ive read alot of online guides, but to be honest im getting confused as hell, even stat prio confuses me as i dont know when im meant to move to the next one>< so would really appreciate any help You guys n gals can offer!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about which is the preffereable secondary stat but spirit is always great. I would suggest for gemming: Get the +54 int and 2% more mana meta. In yellow put +40 resi. In Red +20 int/+20 resi. In blue: +20 int/+20 spirit OR hit.

Also you gotta reforge so you get 4% hit with spells for CC.

Reforge into Spirit. Gem intellect and resi. Get the cloak or necklace to cap spell penetration.
    You don't need to gem or reforge for hit, just grab 1 point in http://www.wowwiki.com/Balance_of_Power
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2011-08-02 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Reforge into Spirit. Gem intellect and resi. Get the cloak or necklace to cap spell penetration.
    You don't need to gem or reforge for hit, just grab 1 point in http://www.wowwiki.com/Balance_of_Power
    This.
    Mastery is crap, dont go near it.
    Use the boomkin headpiece for the haste.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks alot for your advice people! much appreciated!

Deleted
    If you want more there are always videos and such on SkillCapped. Either that or Arena Junkies, but i would ware your flame suit for that place.

spam travel form whenever someone attacks you

In my experience, haste has been relatively useless--you can't get high enough haste to get anywhere near any haste breakpoints, the main reason anyone stacks haste; on the other hand, as you will be Swiftmending on cd, you will always have the mastery buff up, increasing all of your healing.

My opinion is as follows:

If you use bear bash, use mostly spirit, get 5% hit, then go mastery.

If you don't use bear bash or don't want to go out of your way to get melee hit cap, go mostly spirit and when you don't have mana problems anymore, go mastery.