Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Angry Your PvP peeves?

I have them for every battleground, every class I play.

- 10+ people running straight to the middle at the beginning of EotS... /headdesk
    - 20+ people sat waiting at Drek when the Horde towers have been retaken and DB is under attack.
    - People guarding our flag room in WSG when both flag carriers are in the enemy base.
    - My warrior charges the rogue, then a DK grips him away from me.
    - My rogue has their healer stunlocked and down to 20% health, then he gets cycloned ><

I could easily list 100.

- People that expect you to follow them and be their personal healer, and then get mad when you leave them to go to defense of an area.
    - People expecting you to drop the flag for them, just because they want and getting pissed off because you don't.
    - When everyone rushes mid and ignore hangar and no one else is ready to intercept and destroy glaives before back capping docks.
    - People that when they take the flag in WSG, they run right through the tunnel right into enemy arms and get stomped.
    - Map lag in BG's especially WSG/TP
    - LOS Not working in Arena, they can still hit you even after leaving LOS.
    - Siege Engine GY farmed in Isle of Conquest.

...and the list goes on.
    "I heard Shadowmourne procs naked ladies..."
    The rapture took my paladin - May 21, 2011
    In a recent online survey, 100% of the population uses the internet.

death knights
    this game sucks

Deathgrip, there just isn't anything that can be as annoying as deathgrip. And I mean an allied DK's deathgrip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Deathgrip, there just isn't anything that can be as annoying as deathgrip.
    I beg to differ, Thunderstorm?

Deleted
    Having a team that just doesnt give a care in the world about objective based gameplay.... x_x

Deleted
    People who roll on PvP servers then complain when they get killed.

Rogues that jump you at 20% health and then /lol you after you rolled 2 of their other buddies... /skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazamaras View Post
    People who roll on PvP servers then complain when they get killed.
    this, and paladins bubbling when you've almost killed em.
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

People being able to do all their valor randoms for the week in one day, but not being able to do all your random battlegrounds in one day. (and how low the number of conquest you get is vs Valor)

10+ Year Old Account
    When you first summon your pet and it only has 1k health. And then a rogue pops up and kills it. :<

PvP .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madyaks View Post
    People being able to do all their valor randoms for the week in one day, but not being able to do all your random battlegrounds in one day. (and how low the number of conquest you get is vs Valor)
    What? You get like 400 points for a battleground and 180 for arena, the amount of time it takes to get your weekly conquest point cap is really low. It's like 90 minutes, why do you think that's not possible on a single day?
    Edit: If you try to max out on 25 points for a random bg... you're doing it wrong.

Deleted
    When people say they can rape you 1v1, And you duel em and fucking destroy em. /lololol. Wat?

Deleted
    when im fighting someone on my rogue, and some idiot DK on my team deathgrips my target off me becuase he is too lazy to run up to it...
    or in AB, whole team rushes farm (i'm horde >.>) and then not 1 person stays to defend it and ally sneak round the back and cap it...
    also when you get a rogue to about 10% health and then they just disapear and CoS / Vanish, so annoying that a class can just escape combat like that

emo's that try to dictate what to do in a random bg
    ppl that define fun on a win/loose basis.
    ppl that go mental in chat when loosing.

but hey thats the whole problem in wow alot of chiefs but no indians

Quote Originally Posted by madyaks View Post
    Not valid.
    - Random dungeon = arena. Win 7 matches and you have your cap. I can win 7 matches in 30 minutes. Can you clear 7 dungeons in 30 minutes?
    - Current content raid(firelands) = Rated battleground. Kill 7 bosses or win 7 battlegrounds to get your full cap. Depending on your skill it can be really easy or really hard.
    - Non-rated battleground = old content raid. Get your 25badges per win or 35 badges per boss kill. You wont get cap anyways. For really unskilled players and mostly pugs.

Stunning someone, only to have them lag and keep running/moving whilst stunned.

Probably more... but yeah:

• People going for flag at the start in EotS.
    • DKs who Death Grip the EFC out of the Smoke bomb with 4 others on him and let the healers get a heal off.
    • Dks who Death Grip anyone away from me when I'm a melee and they are about to die/are stunned/whatever.
    • Druids who Cyclone the person I'm about to kill, letting someone get a heal or something off on them or give them time to peel me.
    • People who Ice Block/Bubble at 2% hp just to waste time.
    • People who use Lay on Hands/Enraged Regen/Frenzied Regen in BGs after you completely out play them, just so you have to kill them twice.
    • People who spam emotes when they 3+v1 you.
    • People who use lag macro/AddOns and still suck.
    • People who complain about other people who are 'under-geared' in BGs... Where the fuck do you expect people to gear? Go do Rated BGs you idiots!
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-08-02 at 12:31 PM.