Deleted

Alysrazor Question (10man) - Help needed

Hi,
    my guild does not have a mage to send out to grab 3 feathers and go upstairs, so me as a Shadowpriest has to do it.
    Please does anybody know how this works best out there?
    Last time I tried it , I went up, passed the gates, DPSed and landed/followed her while Alysrazor crossed the area again another time.

Is it needed to take "new" stacks of feathers every time you wanna go up, or is it enough to take them once at the beginning and from then just fly around and DPS her?

Thanks for any advise
    exc
    Last edited by mmoca5ba36b6e2; 2011-08-02 at 02:07 PM.

When she goes down she still summon the rings, kinda of hard to see them, but look for them they are there. You dont need to grab anymore feathers til tornado phase.
    good luck

Deleted
    Ok, thanks a lot. One more question: Last time I landed accidentially and had issues to start flying again, is that normal, or is there a trick to not hit the ground??

Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by excelli View Post
    Ok, thanks a lot. One more question: Last time I landed accidentially and had issues to start flying again, is that normal, or is there a trick to not hit the ground??

Thanks
    don't run out of the wings of flame buff?

you can track it's duration with a few adons like needtoknow etc if you know how to configure it for specific buffs/debuffs.