Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its fun to bash Alliance heads and imagine the QQ.
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

I started PVPing to improve my PVE play. I originally rolled a warlock, and i always looked at my HUGE spellbook, from wich i just used 4 or 5 spells, and i wanted to learn how to use all of them. Only PVP forces you to truly learn your class, and how to react to those OH shit ! moments, and this is the difference between the average PVE'r and the good PVE'r.

Also, i find that PVP is a nice, non-repetitive way to go out of routine.

you definitely have to have a thick skull for pvp. It can get very frustrating at times. I like it because its the biggest adrenaline rush in the game for me. I mainly pve and killing a boss is pretty exciting, I get that same feeling tho when I'm in a 30min match and finally get a kill. And it happens alot more often then killing a boss for the first time. Pvp isn't just about learning your class though, you really have to learn every other classes cooldowns and ccs to be at all effective. Once you start pvping more you'll truely know how to play your class and know everything about the other classes.

Deleted
    Yeah because alternatively you could be wasting your evening wiping on bosses or killing the same ones each week the same way you did the week before, right?

You should rephrase the title, you're just used to PvE which is too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by rofltroll View Post
    What is so fun about PVP in WoW?
    "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."