how dumb would you feel?

i play a holy pally with 4.2k resil.

last night was doing 5's , and this team was owning my team on ruins, and for some reason when i was the only one left, 3 of the other teams members left leaving a Dpriest and a hunter to kill me...only problem is they couldn't... kited them for 25 min around the mid grave until they gave up..and cha-ching last man standing achieve.

so my question is how dumb would you feel if you were one of the 3 that left?

Deleted
    you wasted 25min minutes of you life
    how dumb do u feel now?

I wouldn't feel dumb at all but would deffo kick the retarded hunter disc on my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    I wouldn't feel dumb at all but would deffo kick the retarded hunter disc on my team.
    Typical "I did nothing wrong it was my teammates" player? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    I would kick the person that actually left a Hunter - Disc alone vs a H Pala. Everyone knows a Hunter can't kill a H Pala, definitely not with LoS. In before qq, I'm Gladiator with over 13k Arena Games played , so I assure you with the current state of Hunters they can't kill Healers on their own, heck even in WotLK it was impossible.
    However with a Priest it should be doable if both the Hunter and Priest play it near perfect, yet at lower ratings I wouldn't expect a Hunter Priest to pull this feat off.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Telemanchos

Deleted
    you have way to much resil for a 5's team, Holy or not.

Are you at least at the 20% spell crit soft cap unbuffed? If not, replace the PvP resil trinket with the crit one. should net you 2.5% crit.

But again, unless you're queuing into teams that switch too you a lot, you shouldn't be having that much resil. Hell, it even sounds like you're gemming it, which i hope you're not.

I would feel pretty dumb if I were running 4.2k resil on a Holy Paladin.

I'd also feel bad if I couldn't kill said HPal with Hunter/Priest.

Deleted
    How the fuck do you have 4,2k resi? lol