Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

World 2nd (1st) 10man Ragnaros HC

In Extremis from Norgannon-KR just killed Ragnaros 10man Heroic.
    They're a 25man killed usually, they killed all heroic bosses on 25man but just looted 2 397 items and 1 head token from Ragnaros.
    Wowprogress records their kill as 10man as well.

Grats to them for being the first guild to kill him on 10man after a 25man guild did it!

EDIT: In Extremis got ALL their guild first achievemnts in 4.0 in 10man. They also killed Baleroc HC, Majordomo HC and Ragnaros HC and all normal Firelands bosses in 10man. You decide if they're a 10 or 25man guild.

EDIT 2: I've scrolled through their armory and they've only killed bosses on 10man the last 2 weeks. Can't scroll back more than that. Once again, you decide if they're a 10 man guild or a 25man guild.
    Last edited by Ansto; 2011-08-02 at 09:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well done guys!
    Warlock (SL main)

25man guild killing bosses on 10 man, nothing to see here.

Deleted
    Doesn't really count as a 10man kill until a 10man only guild kills it in my opinion. I'm fine with 10man guilds and I'm fine with 25man guilds, I'm not so ok with ones which flip between the two considering how difficult an encounter is. Seems like a dick move by the larger guilds.

Prediction of this thread:

People who haven't even started Firelands, never mind heroic:
    "lol 10man is so easy!1!1!!!1
    "Nothing to see here it's 10m"
    etc.

On-topic, Grats!

They've not killed it in 25man yet. This is their first Ragnaros heroic kill and it happened in 10man.

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't quite understand the title, but gratz to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

soooo they are the second 25m guild to down him on 10m?

gratz i suppose.

gratz to any and all who have downed him on heroic in any size raid, considering that number is still very small.
    Originally Posted by statlerthegreat
    I don't play a real world simulator. I play World of Warcraft. Where I am a Goblin, named after an explosive, that hurls balls of arcane "fuck you up" at internet dragons/ogres/whateverthehellmaloriakis.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Prediction of this thread:

People who haven't even started Firelands, never mind heroic:
    "lol 10man is so easy!1!1!!!1
    "Nothing to see here it's 10m"
    etc.

On-topic, Grats!
    So far your the only one who has said anything about 10 man being easy, or the kill being ignored because its 10man. While it may be impressive and im sure noone will doubt its hard to do, not many are impressed by a 25man hardcore guild killing a 10man boss to try and boost ranks or get a world first 10m.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomkin View Post
    So far your the only one who has said anything about 10 man being easy, or the kill being ignored because its 10man. While it may be impressive and im sure noone will doubt its hard to do, not many are impressed by a 25man hardcore guild killing a 10man boss to try and boost ranks or get a world first 10m.
    I said it should be ignored

Wtf....fail thread

You do realize that Paragon(who downed Rag the first time) also downed Rag in 10m before anyone else as well.

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    I said it should be ignored
    There is a difference between what your saying and what he is saying. If you had said it should be ignored purely because its a 10man kill, then it would be similar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomkin View Post
    There is a difference between what your saying and what he is saying. If you had said it should be ignored purely because its a 10man kill, then it would be similar.
    Well played young Zoomkin. Well played.

Quote Originally Posted by xVipe View Post
    Wtf....fail thread

You do realize that Paragon(who downed Rag the first time) also downed Rag in 10m before anyone else as well.
    This. Fail thread. Not fail kill on the guild's part. Grats to them. Fail thread nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    Doesn't really count as a 10man kill until a 10man only guild kills it in my opinion. I'm fine with 10man guilds and I'm fine with 25man guilds, I'm not so ok with ones which flip between the two considering how difficult an encounter is. Seems like a dick move by the larger guilds.
    Why is it one? Just because they killed it on their mains means they can't go in on alts and just fuck around?

Edit: Sometimes stuff happens and you have to split. Thats what happened this past weekend in my guild, we had to split into 2 10 mans (We're a 25 guild) because people have to leave, and downed Rag in both for the first time.

OT: Grats to them

In Extremis got ALL their guild first achievemnts in 4.0 in 10man. They also killed Baleroc HC, Majordomo HC and Ragnaros HC and all normal Firelands bosses in 10man. You decide if they're a 10 or 25man guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansto View Post
    In Extremis got ALL their guild first achievemnts in 4.0 in 10man. They also killed Baleroc HC, Majordomo HC and Ragnaros HC and all normal Firelands bosses in 10man. You decide if they're a 10 or 25man guild.
    http://www.wowprogress.com/rating.tier12_10

Can't trust wowprogress yadda yadda etc. but looks more like a 25man guild going 10-man for Ragnaros HC because it's easier. Not saying that it's "wrong" or something.

Deleted
    I will go with Paragon's statement here.

25man guild killed a boss on 10man because it is noticeably easier than 25man (yet still hard enough that no other guilds killed it, I know... but still).

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats! I don't care if it's 10 or 25 man it's still really hard.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

This guild must have a 30 man roster to be able to raid 25 mans - You really think it's a 10m guild with a 30 man roster? I didn't think so.