Deleted
    By the way, first leak of Mists of Pandaria, Human Monk versus Tauren Monk:

Just joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Gzr View Post
    What are the chances the trademark application could be for the TCG?
    Thats what I thought, but was told no from a previous poster. I honestly can't tell from the lingo myself though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    The patents for World of Warcraft, The Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm are all very different from this one.

Of note is the following:

I'd wager it's some sort of contest.
    (Note that this is not part of the aforementioned expansions' patents.)
    That sounds like a description of the community site...maybe expansion-related events on the community site are included in this trademark?

Deleted

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    Few days. Maybe a week tops.
    ah, no information from boub yet then :P damn his sources are slow :P

Quote Originally Posted by isarogue View Post
    Wasn't this the April Fools Joke?
    Where's your god now?

Quote Originally Posted by Gzr View Post
    What are the chances the trademark application could be for the TCG?
    Zero.

They wouldn't call a deck of cards "Mists of Pandaria", the title just scream expansion, like Cataclysm or Wrath of the Lich King.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magruun View Post
    I don't know Blizz said multiple times silhouettes are important in Pvp, a pandaren choosing a side wouldn't work for this.
    then again it's blizzard they said loads of things that they came back on later on.
    We already have same faction matches in BGs and arena so I don't see the problem with silhouettes.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    I'd wager it's some sort of contest.
    (Note that this is not part of the aforementioned expansions' patents.)
    Read the line following it:

IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line computer games; providing computer games that may be accessed via a global computer network; providing online news and information in the field of computer games; entertainment services, namely, conducting contests online and providing a website for organizing, planning and executing events between computer game players and interest groups

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    That sounds like a description of the community site...maybe expansion-related events on the community site are included in this trademark?
    That's exactly what I'm thinking, a site hosting the expansion teasers, information etc, within the Trademark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Where's your god now?
    I'm quoting him <3

Where's your god now?
    Boub was right even in his joke!

BOW BEFORE THE PROPHET!

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    slightly offtopic, but when did boub first release info on cata, how soon before blizzcon was it?
    that was around 17 Jul 2009 with the 'masks' leak.
    Cata was announced 21 Aug 2009.

Where's your god now?
    I love you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magruun View Post
    I don't know Blizz said multiple times silhouettes are important in Pvp, a pandaren choosing a side wouldn't work for this.
    then again it's blizzard they said loads of things that they came back on later on.
    Without reneging on silhouette recognition, best I can come up with for playable Pandaren is the two dominant casts (I'm using definites only within the boundaries of this wild guess), the warrior and priest casts, enter a succession war after the Cataclysm causes the death of the emperor/other ruling body. One side will send an emissary to Darnassus, since the pandaren once had friendly ties with the night elves before the War of the Ancients, and the other will send an emissary to Orgrimmar, having established friendly ties through Chen and Rexxar. From there, the Alliance and Horde realize Pandaria would be a powerful nation to have on their side, and send people over to aid their respective caste in the struggle for succession, and the entire Pandaria experience would be highly reminiscent of the Three Kingdoms era in China, with the Imperial forces that remain being quickly trounced by the warrior caste and the priest caste winning the support of many of the more moderate factions. It would eventually end with Pandaria jointly ruled by both, but with the two castes remaining with the Horde and Alliance out of a sense of duty and because they know they owe the respective faction for their aid. Boom, playable pandaren storyline set up.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

I told you all there will be a Pandaria xpac. And no, you will not be able to play a Pandaran. There will be a new hero class, either Brewmaster, Runemaster, Vagabond, or something like a monk (but not a monk).
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

Where's your god now?
    Boub! Master that is all about ze Info's, what do you make of this? can we get excited yet?

I expect Pandas to be a "neutral" faction and you can be either horde or alliance.

The expansion implies Pandaren won't be playable... unless BOTH factions get it, why would they name an expansion about one faction's race?

Quote Originally Posted by starvethedead View Post
    I told you all there will be a Pandaria xpac. And no, you will not be able to play a Pandaran. There will be a new hero class, either Brewmaster, Runemaster, Vagabond, or something like a monk (but not a monk).
    Runemaster is probably not possible, as Death Knight is Necromancer, Death Knight, and Runemaster all in one.

Deleted
    IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Computer game software; computer game discs; computer game software and related instruction manuals and guides sold together as a unit; downloadable computer game software; computer game software downloadable from a global computer network; downloadable electronic games via the internet and wireless devices; interactive multimedia computer game program; mousepads

doesnt sound like a TCG or website,downloadable software, downloadable electronic games.
    also i stole boubs message for a sig