Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Bear T12 BiS Lists

Welcome to Bear T12 BiS

This forum page is BiS for Bears at T12.

If you are looking for other Cata Bear BiS gear list: (Link coming soon)

Once T13 give me the list of BoE item that drop there, this list will be upgrade to have those BoE items.

When dealing with Random Enchantment items, the best one is "of the Windstorm" for Bears.

BiS Raid (378):

Head:

Necklace:

Shoulder:

Cloak:

Chest:

Bracer:

Gloves:

Legs:

Boots:

Belt:

Rings:

Trinkets: (depending on contents)

Weapon:

Relic:

Wowhead Profile Build:

Auroro 378 BiS List

BiS Raid (391):

Head:

Necklace:

Shoulder:

Cloak:

Chest:

Bracer:

• Flickering Wristbands of the Windstorm (Alysrazor)
      • +384 Stamina, +256 Agility, +170 Critical Strike Rating, +170 Mastery Rating

Gloves:

Legs:

Boots:

Belt:

Rings:

Trinkets: (depending on contents)

Weapon:

Relic:

Wowhead Profile Build:

Auroro 391 BiS List

Logs:
    08/02/2011 - Fix a couple space problem
    08/05/2011 - Starting to add the link and upgrade the list
    08/24/2011 - Finish updating and added the links to all items beside the ilvl links.
    Last edited by Auroro; 2011-08-25 at 05:12 AM.

Supposedly you'll also be able to use Crystallized Firestone on non-tier VP items as well. But I'll believe it when I see it. But yeah, entirely accurate.

Agree on everything. Though I might add the Heroic Halfus trinket, since I would place it above many of the ones yu listed, even though they're high ilvl. Though optimally, I'd say rag trinket + scales (for most encounters).
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...m/jin/advanced
    You've fallen into a Sarchasm.
    It's the gap between someone being sarcastic, and you picking up on that sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by dinokaze View Post
    Agree on everything. Though I might add the Heroic Halfus trinket, since I would place it above many of the ones yu listed, even though they're high ilvl. Though optimally, I'd say rag trinket + scales (for most encounters).
    Fluid Death is better than Heroic Essence.

Could I hijack thread for a quick question; What would you re-forge to? I see people re-forge to mastery, dodge and expertise. Is it same deal as kitty, personal likes? Personally I just been reforging to dodge.

List looks solid, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Could I hijack thread for a quick question; What would you re-forge to? I see people re-forge to mastery, dodge and expertise. Is it same deal as kitty, personal likes? Personally I just been reforging to dodge.

List looks solid, thanks
    Last i heard dodge was optimal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozy View Post
    Last i heard dodge was optimal.
    Indeed. Threat is usually nothing to worry about, so reforge everything to dodge except mastery.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'd take the staff off staghelm either way... it's far too sexy to be ignored....

Did they fix the tier legs for ferals so they're not underbudget?

Quote Originally Posted by Auroro View Post
    Welcome to Bear T12 BiS
    You miss just few items to make "Full rogue/feral t12 gear list". Its not like we have a lot of choice...

Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    You miss just few items to make "Full rogue/feral t12 gear list". Its not like we have a lot of choice...
    While that is true, what so I like it this way anyway; Not having many gear choices. This tier is interesting gearing cause of ragnaros trinket however (Well the trinket makes it interesting in my eyes) + Many choices to re-forge as kitty, not just cookie-cutter that way ->

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    Did they fix the tier legs for ferals so they're not underbudget?
    They're not underbudget. Exponential stat allocations are teh suck.

Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    You get out, this page is not for rogue or kitty. If you want to check out their BiS go to their pages.

The different between Bear and Kitty is haste and stamina. Bear hate Haste for now.

Kitty take the T12 glove and take the Off tier leg. Bear does the T12 leg and not the glove.

The some of the valor gear could be upgradeable but it is not in the game, the Valor ring should been upgradeable.

---------- Post added 2011-08-04 at 02:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidska View Post
    It's not technically part of the tier, but it should be noted that the Sinestra waist slot Belt of the Fallen Brood is better then Riplimb's Lost Collar.
    Maybe by 1 point.

Riplimb's Lost Collar:
    16 Agi
    12 Crit (0.07%)
    157 Expertise (5.23)

vs

Belt of the Fallen Brood:
    4 Sta
    164 Mastery (0.91)
    4 Armor
    1 Socket

Also do you think that some guild will be willing to help a bear to get Belt of the Fallen Brood from a T11: Heroic only Boss. Would it be easier to hunt down a World drop belt so they can upgrade to 391.
    Last edited by Auroro; 2011-08-04 at 02:54 AM.

I like this list and it's good to know what is optimal BiS but it would be useful to expand on it in the same way Maintankadin website does for prot Paladin BiS list to list 2nd, 3rd, 4th+ BiS for people who can craft, or purchase an upgrade when a particular boss is stubborn about dropping the BiS item.

Using Rawr I can get this but it'd be good to get some other opinions, I'm the only agi leather wearer in my 10man so i often wind up picking up a lot of leather drops I don't use due to suboptimal secondary stats. It'd be good to know if they're upgrades over 372/359 pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by sewid View Post
    I like this list and it's good to know what is optimal BiS but it would be useful to expand on it in the same way Maintankadin website does for prot Paladin BiS list to list 2nd, 3rd, 4th+ BiS for people who can craft, or purchase an upgrade when a particular boss is stubborn about dropping the BiS item.

Using Rawr I can get this but it'd be good to get some other opinions, I'm the only agi leather wearer in my 10man so i often wind up picking up a lot of leather drops I don't use due to suboptimal secondary stats. It'd be good to know if they're upgrades over 372/359 pieces.
    They will always be upgrades over 359 pieces. The only case where 378 would not be an upgrade over 372 (assuming equal sockets/bonuses), is 378 Hit/Haste vs 372 Crit/Exp + Mastery. I don't think there is a single instance of that though.

10+ Year Old Account
    The heroic baleroc chest is BiS off peice, and the mastery/agi trinket from revered with avengers of hyjal is also bis for almost every fight

Quote Originally Posted by tuzz View Post
    The heroic baleroc chest is BiS off peice, and the mastery/agi trinket from revered with avengers of hyjal is also bis for almost every fight
    Are you willing to break T12 4 Set bonus?

The T12 glove is worse therefor it is replace with the off piece without haste.

The VP Bracers might return to the 391 BiS since i check the main website and found a 391 version. However I do not know if blizzard did fix the vendor. Same with the VP ring.

Crit + Exp > Haste + Mastery if you're not at the Exp soft cap.

Please stop talking.

To OP
    I see only 1 mistake (this is taken from theincbear right ?), Splintered Brimstone Seal >>> Widow's Kiss (Beth'tilac) on heroic. Considering you can upgrade it with a firestone.
    "DPS is science, healing is art, tanking is strategy."

Quote Originally Posted by Gootgot View Post
    Please stop talking.

To OP
    I see only 1 mistake (this is taken from theincbear right ?), Splintered Brimstone Seal >>> Widow's Kiss (Beth'tilac) on heroic. Considering you can upgrade it with a firestone.
    Nah, Auroro does his own checking. There's pretty much 0 variation in gear choice though, so there isn't going to be much difference between what everyone posts.