Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    =) Finally got Flamebreaker today on my Priest! Hatespark bombed! Woot! Just need it on my Shaman now. =) ...also Hatespark x.x
    Almost Epic - Short Stories and Musings of nearly epic proportions.

Deleted
    Got it this morning 18/08/2011
    Now I dont have to do Molten front on my main, sadly I still want the recipe's on two alts so yeah here I come.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, the damn ancient smoldering behemoth spawned, first time in about 2-3 weeks, got mine 19/08/2001

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm missing the devout harbinger and I get to be a flame breaker

I haven't seen her spawn in a whole week now -.-

I've been doing Ready for Raiding II for about 3 weeks now.
    Only need Devout Harbringer, but haven't seen her spawn once. Pretty sure it was Ancient Firelord 70% of the time.
    "MMMMMMMButtscratcher!"

In the club since 8/16/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Alyngwen View Post
    I've been doing Ready for Raiding II for about 3 weeks now.
    Only need Devout Harbringer, but haven't seen her spawn once. Pretty sure it was Ancient Firelord 70% of the time.
    I would gladly trade you my Devout Harbinger for something else. I need the 3 other than Devout and Ancient Firelord and have never seen them at all in the past 2.5 weeks doing the dailies every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    got my flamebreaker title on hunter, 2weeks ago, just waiting for ready for raiding 2 mobs like harbringer, cinderweb queen to get the achievement on my druid
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will have my title either tomorrow or Saturday. All I need is the 125 marks to recruit my last group, and I am finished. Was able to complete it faster then the boyfriend, much to his dismay. =P
    I love you forever and ever and then some times two

Quote Originally Posted by Angyles View Post
    I will have my title either tomorrow or Saturday. All I need is the 125 marks to recruit my last group, and I am finished. Was able to complete it faster then the boyfriend, much to his dismay. =P
    Yes much to my dismay and her being a pain in the ass, she managed to get death from above in less then a week, while it took me months. She is a pain in the ass... but she's excited for her title as I did manage to get mine before her. On that note...
    "Suck it Cynn, what now."

Edit*:
    Worse than trying to get the flamebreaker title is trying to get the $#%%$^$&%$ pet out of the Zen'vorkha's cache. God stupid pet.
    Last edited by Kryptomaniac; 2011-09-01 at 03:57 PM.

Flamebreaker x4 for a while...
    1 main-alt char got pet from cache on 3rd day, another got it on first try (which I didn't even intend to get it on)... and my real pet farmer char.... is still unlucky. <.<

Deleted
    ./salute
    Reporting in, with ma baby elemental pet. 'Cos the title doesn't count till you've got a baby fire elemental following you around. Now if only it fought the baby ice elementals my raidgroup have

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally done with all the Molten Front stuff: W00t!
    I can stand the sight of worms,
    And look at microscopic germs,
    But Technicolor pachyderms,
    Is really too much for me.

Tragic victim of Altitis

Deleted
    9th of August here.

Quote Originally Posted by myrddinde View Post
    Ancient charscale ... Kept the bombing quest, so I could do it all days
    how??? everytime i kept the bombing quest, the bird wouldnt be there the next day...

9/7/2011 Finally finished and got my main his title. That Ancient Smoldering Behemoth never spawns on my server and I check every damn day for 3 weeks and lol does he pop yesterday and Boom!!!! now if only I really didn't want the patterns for other alts i wouldn't go back.

pet was lucky for me cause it was in the first bag and second bag I was able to get. wish it was boe thou cause i've seen it 2 more times as well. Now if RNG only worked for me on raid drops I want but never see or lose the roll on. lol
    Last edited by Moogin; 2011-09-08 at 08:32 PM.

I got it on 8/13 like a boss.

Have it on my warrior, getting it on my mage tomorow.