Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I too am looking forward to making cash with D3 and would like to see a thread dedicated to just that.

MMO-C has become over-moderated and a few of the mods are a bit... poor, but overall, it's still a great place to post and generally kept under control.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Wrong forum dude

Edit: It was in the wrong forum
    Last edited by mmoc8d2dfa350a; 2011-08-02 at 10:54 PM.

I find it sooo ironic when a MOD says "This topic serves no purpose" OR "this topic is being closed becuase it is without content" etc etc, you get the point. I mean how ironic is that??? WHAT on these forums REALLY does serve a purpose???i mean really? what humanitarin/altruistic purpose does some thread about pvp druids or some other news about patch 4.whatever? 99.9% of topics on this site don't serve any purpose in a philosophical way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    it's complain more than a suggestion
    Its actually titled Suggestions and Feedback forum. Complaints are a form of negative feedback and therefore could be put in that forum. Negative feedback is not necessarily a bad thing. If enough people feel as you do then maybe (one day) this site will expand to dedicate more than 1 thread at a time to games other than WoW. Putting feedback in the right place makes you look like you are trying to improve the site. Putting negative feeback about the site in WoW General just makes one more problem that Mods must respond to.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Quote Originally Posted by Buttfear View Post
    I too am looking forward to making cash with D3 and would like to see a thread dedicated to just that.
    It's in your imagination, just like the ridiculous idea that you will actually make any substantial amount money with the feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have a problem with a moderators actions, PM Sunshine or Bibi, as the rules say.

We would get more complaints that the whole 1st page of video games was filled with the same D3 threads over and over then having your thread closed to go discuss the same exact thing in a thread already going.