Sigh Thassarian...

Been camping waiting for him for a few days now.... last guy for last achivement i need to complete flamebreaker... but still isnt showing.... has there been a npc or a mob u have been waiting on for days but just hasnt showed for the new title??

btw im on a server with a horde/alliance ratio of 1-0.5
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

well... still waiting on the last elemental in the bombing run, and the devour harbinger in that ready for raiding II achievement... they both refuse to spawn...

ive been told by mates that its spawned 2x... once while i was at work and 2nd time while i was in a raid... neither of which i can leave and drop to get the guy =(.... sigh
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Ive been waiting on Thassarian for a week now. I camp the place and spam my macro and I still cant see him.

The kicker, my alt (whom I dont care to get the achievements on) had him a few days ago. >_>

Singeslayer y u no spawn :rage:

10+ Year Old Account
    Thassarian was the first person I got, during the first day of that daily.

Deleted
    it was up during a raid on FL 25, about 10 other people (including me) went out to find him and all got it but we also received a bollocking from our GM/Raid leader, but still, well worth it on a server where horde totally dominates alliance..

open Npc_Scan
    add this npc code '53427'
    Now rest, my pretties and npc_scan will do all the work