Question Which 25m heroic boss to deal with after Shannox?

We expected Shannox to put up more of a fight, but he went down on our 4th pull. So now we're looking into which boss would be the natural next step. We don't have the dps for Baleroc yet so I assume it stands between Beth'tilac, Alysrazor and Lord Rhyolith. Who would you say is the easiest of those three? It's 25m btw.

Rhyolith, just make sure to tank the fragments underneath his feet so all the splash damage from AOE hits the legs, and so the melee on the legs an also splash some AOE on the fragments.
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

If you're good at driving, Rhyolith should be easier. If your driving is more chaotic and you miss volcanos a lot, go for beth.

In both cases I'd save alysrazor last though, should definitely take slightly longer than the other 2 for an average guild.
    In Soviet Russia, you loot to raid.

Hippa

Deleted
    If you're having gear issues, you should try Alysrazor as one of the first, but go for Rhyolith tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    we spent 3 nights wiping on hc rhyolith - down to some bad rng and poor dps management; and last night we did Beth in 1 night.
    Kanx - Protection Warrior (Armory)

Deleted
    Beth is less RNG (where Volcanos spawn), so I'd say go play with Beth. We did Rhyo first (well second), both took about the same time to learn and kill.