Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I agree, I've seen as many Tauren Priests as I have seen Troll Warlocks. Surprsingly, those are scarce as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Idk, like I said before I am finding playing a tauren priest endlessly amusing
    Do you have a screenshot with shadowform?
    Life is short Glory is eternal

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren Spriests look like Voidwalkers :P

10+ Year Old Account
    i love my tauren spriest! like others said b4 me, racials only matter if you're a number cruncher like a mo fo. other than that, roll tauren.

i changed my belf shad priest over to tauren a couple months into cata once i realized how few i was seeing around org, and still dont regret it, worst thing about it is when you're in small tunnels like most of Deadmines. but for that i have the Kalytha's locket to use and run around as a skinny icky nelf.

the armor designers do seem to be taking the piss out of priests every tier though, t11 shoulders are toilet bowls, t12 has a flower pot for a helm... here's hoping for a toaster belt come t13!

and also for shadow pvp, nothing strikes terror into ally more than seeing a giant cow hurtling towards them. warstomp is one of the best additions for a shad priest, along with tailoring for the nets. gives us psychic horror, psychic scream, silence, warstomp, and nets. can lock people down for DAYYSSSS...

The one thing that would get to me when playing a Tauren priest are are casting animations. They are nearly identically as dreadful as the NE [male] ones.

Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    Do you have a screenshot with shadowform?
    Sadly I do not, she's still too low level for the shadowform. However, if I get some time to do some leveling on her and get too it I'll take some screenies to post here for peeps