Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcshiz View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa, wait a tick. I also use the g500 but you have 3 functional side buttons? I've got arrow forward, arrow back, and the one that sits in the middle but cannot find a way to bind skills to it. If your middle side button works id greatly appreciate insight as to how.
    You have to macro it to a key on your keyboard that you don't use through SetPoint (I have mine bound to 9 on the num pad) first. Similar to how you'd use a macro key on a keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Adappy View Post
    You have to macro it to a key on your keyboard that you don't use through SetPoint (I have mine bound to 9 on the num pad) first. Similar to how you'd use a macro key on a keyboard.
    I love you.

CM sentinel storm, very nice. The software is awesome. The update looks quite nice, and the price is very good imo (~$70).

Deleted
    I'm on my 2nd MX518 currently. I bought my first back when Battlefield 2 was released and replaced it just about half a year ago because the scroll was a bit funky. That's more than 5 years mind, and my friend still has and uses that mouse daily with no complaints. An extremely well designed, functional and durable gaming mouse.
    Last edited by mmoc7c6c75675f; 2011-08-04 at 01:20 PM.

Steelseries Xai. One of the Best mouse for gaming. Quality and reliability.

Deleted
    I prefer the Steelseries Cataclysm mouse, because :

a) it blinks purple ; and
    b) I have pencil=fingers, so smaller mice cause me terrible wrist-yoga positioning to play.

Get the razor naga. Sure it has 14 or so side buttons but once you get used to it, you'll wonder why you didn't get one earlier

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone already said Steelseries Xai and I agree, a very good and comfortable mouse.

It's got 2 buttons on both left and right side, so 4 buttons that can be programmed to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostprotocol View Post
    Get the razor naga. Sure it has 14 or so side buttons but once you get used to it, you'll wonder why you didn't get one earlier
    Have it. Junk.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostprotocol View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Konik View Post
    the reason is that I have recently tried Razer Naga and unfortunately those side buttons are too small and I felt pretty uncomfortable using it
    well, I don't get it..when I write that I'm looking for gaming mouse with more than 2 side buttons and not razer naga I get 20 replies suggesting me exactly those with only 2 side buttons and razer naga

Deleted
    Wireless Gaming Mouse?
    -Musn't be for the competitive gamer then

Wireless freedom without performance compromises.
    -Unless that statement is true and if it's actualy possible with the current tech.

Other than that, well why spend more money on a new mouse? you could also just make it so that two keys use the same ability so that it doesn't matter which of the two you press ''first''

(if you press both at the same time the one closest to you usualy gets pressed a fraction of a second faster :P and for as far I've seen that won't cause the ability to not get used)

That way you got your speedy mouse with wire without having to spend another 50< euros/dollars/gold/rupees/random_currency.jpg

(5600 DPI <3 especialy fun when annoying brothers or friends try to use your PC and find out the mouse is too fast for them, I don't get their problem though, not even when I shortly started using it, didn't have trouble adjusting to the speed)

Razer Mamba for sure. 2 side buttons, adjustable sensitivity on easy-to reach buttons, for when you need to snipe someone on the fly :P, and it has both wired and wireless modes, with pretty equal (and fast) reaction times for both. Best purchase I ever made for my computer(apart from my computer itself).

Oh yeah, and it has a 'medium' size compared to some of the more common, larger and smaller mice I've seen
    Last edited by Nietzsche; 2011-08-04 at 02:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    My character is a druid named Bear. I spent days coming up with this unique name and apparently people loved it so much that they named an animal after it.