Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The BEST PVP server-US and the BIGGEST PVP guild-US

Hey wassup guys!

Like the title say I was reading a few post, and some people where saying THE PVP server is Illidan or Malganis-US

THE PVP guild is The Crew, other where saying another server or another guild.

My question here is finally wich server is THE BEST to go as PVPer and wich GUILD is the best and biggest for some RBGs 24hrs/24hrs 7/7days...

Like for exemple for the MOST of the MOST for the PVE you want to be in PARAGON <----

I would like to put up a poll but hey I dont know anything about the PVPer world I start for real like a month ago, been playing wow for 6years so I know the basic and I know how to kill X race/spec but I mean I completly stop PVE content so I want to have the most fun in PVP as possible!

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan is a big server both pve and pvp and you are correct The Crew seems to be the biggest guild in Illidan and the new home of TeH Lord of Magi Thricton, but it's on the Rampage BG wich is competitive, but for some time the BG9 as it is usually called (Bloodlust) with Blackrock and Tichondrius being the stronger realms when comes to pvp.

in Tichondrius you have the guild <hey im mvp> home of some big pvp names like Sodahs, Venruki, neilyo, Vanguards and now Reckful.
    You can check the guild roster and see how many r1 glads they have http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/ti...aracter=neilyo
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."~Evelyn Beatrice Hall
    "Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience." ~Anonymous

hey im mvp isn't great to me.

Just another guild full of sponsored jackasses.

Should look towards Excellence...though those people are stuck up tight asses

10+ Year Old Account
    I play on Mal'Ganis. Our server 28k Horde - 1.2k Ally. Now if you're talking Non world PVP I think we are up there. Other then that I don't know what to tell you tho. Thank God I play Horde lol. Been playing since day one on this server now back in the day we had EPIC World PVP but now it's all horde
    Last edited by Ieatsouls; 2011-08-03 at 07:39 PM.

yeha I was thinking about Mal'ganis just for the Horde consentration and my name is already reserved on this server =)

but if Illidan-US is the one to find a guild that can be big enough to be able to do RBG's 24/24hrs and 7/7days well I think I'll go on that one.

I'm not really up to Tichondrius since I'm not good as does guys for sure or maybe who know, but I dont want to server change just for a few guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephirote View Post
    I'm not really up to Tichondrius since I'm not good as does guys for sure or maybe who know, but I dont want to server change just for a few guys.
    Why would you server transfer for some sponsered over-hyped twat? lol

Tich is a great PVP server you have guilds that are just starting out and guildls that have 2.5k requirements.

People always looking for arena partners in 2's,3's and sometimes (though rarely) 5's.

RBG Pugs from 0-1500 MMR and 2.2k+ MMR,RBG pugs are pretty good on tich but you'll always win some and lose some.

Hoo! that'S change everything about Tichondrius, I was sure it was only 1 guild with does Star name on it.
    Well if you can even find pug that do RBG's that's another thing and I'm kinda interested then

so the BEST SERVER would be TICHONDRIUS-US then for PVP and wich guild are on top on this server for PVP content? you know a few that you can name like that?

Hoo! that'S change everything about Tichondrius, I was sure it was only 1 guild with does Star name on it.
    Well if you can even find pug that do RBG's that's another thing and I'm kinda interested then

so the BEST SERVER would be TICHONDRIUS-US then for PVP and wich guild are on top on this server for PVP content? you know a few that you can name like that?
    Well the top 2 guilds off of the top of my head are

Execllence (In order to join you have to have 2.2k in 2's,3's and 5's as well as RBGS)

Hey im MVP (just a sponsored guild with twats in it)

Most guilds just advertise in trade and you can join that way

THX !!! Might cya soon then, gonna look for the transfer soon enough, BTW Like your sub-zero pic, your probably a frost mage lol

BTW Like your sub-zero pic, your probably a frost mage lol
    Nope lol..

Well look like I didnt mention that I was Hordish =) I think I'll pass on tich just look at the forum of tich and Alliance are like 85% of the server not really good for me

so I think ILLIDAN-US will be the BEST PVP server for horde side

Well look like I didnt mention that I was Hordish =) I think I'll pass on tich just look at the forum of tich and Alliance are like 85% of the server not really good for me

so I think ILLIDAN-US will be the BEST PVP server for horde side
    Oh yeah Tich is alliance populated for PvP anyway...horde is PvE on this server.

I played on Illidan for a while.

Good luck trying to find a team or RBG run when there's both english trade chat spam and chinese ?????????????????????? trade chat spam.

Chinese???
    Illidan (for some reason)

IS FILLED with chinese players.

Since I assume your US and your game doesn't understand what the chinese language is chat is just FILLED with ?????????

I'm confused.

"The Crew" is on Emerald Dream, not Illidan.

Lets say we set the qualifier for "best pvp realm" as the realm with the most 3s teams above 2.2k -- highly subjective terms but you have to start somewhere.

Going through the armory listing, Tich has the most teams above 2.2k rating - a full 5 pages worth, more than any other realm I could find. Of those 5 pages, only 6 teams are horde - if that helps any.
    Last edited by balatro; 2011-08-03 at 10:41 PM.

Woah, woah, woah. Tich is a pretty good server, even before the sponsored "twats" came from Blackrock. Don't let that last part fool you, it was still top-notch before that happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Well Tich is THE BEST PVP server for ALLIANCE what I'm looking for is THE BEST PVP server for HORDE and know since the Chinese comment I'm not sure anymore is I'm going to ILLIDAN-US.

wow, finding a new home is hard. I think I'll make a too on ILLIDAN to look what it'S look like.
    but the next best PVP server where RBG's are possible in trade chat is - ??? -

thx for all your answer but it's look like I might have no choice to xfer and change faction nah! I dont want to be an alliance sorry but I'm FOR THE HORDE!

Mal'Ganis is your best bet for RBGs - probably. Illidan has a few but the amount of players they have at 2k rating or higher is drastically lower.

It's from personal experience but I've noticed more RBGs forming on Mal than I have Illidan or Blackrock (for horde).

10+ Year Old Account
    there is as much faction pvp on illidan as there is on a pve server

I'm looking for a decent PvP server as well, Mal'Ganis ya'll say for Horde?

What would be a good Alliance server?