Digimon MMO - DMO

http://www.joymax.com/dmo/

L
    ooking forward to see how it works out. Starts August 9th in CBT. Anyone else looking forward to it? And I searched the forum looking for a thread on it and didn't see it, so I posted one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be nice if it would be like digimon world for the ps1 (i spent nearly every waking hour of my free time addicted to that game >.<)

Deleted
    Is that thing still going? I am still surprised that Pokemon is still going, but digimon too?

Deleted
    It's being made by Joymax, so no. People want to bitch about NCSoft being a terrible company? Try out these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Would be nice if it would be like digimon world for the ps1 (i spent nearly every waking hour of my free time addicted to that game >.<)

NOSTALGIA!!!

Oh dear god I played that game as well I just hated when it turned to shit (pun intended)

Nerf darkwargreymon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minrolol View Post
    Nerf darkwargreymon.
    terra destroyer!!!!!!!

Deleted
    Well...saw it, was very excited, tried to register and raged hard. WTF are they doing with their registration system...

Loved the ps1 game. Anyone spent HOURS at the training field? Also running the fuck out of everything when he wanted to take a shit, so his happiness wouldn't go down and turn into a shit himself.

Edit: I'll check about it, it can be nice. But! Seeing the anime and games that are out nowadays, it will probably be a child/teenager crap :/

I always thought Digimon World 2 was better.

I doubt this MMO gets any type of success though, every Digimon game since digimon world 1 and 2 has been complete garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    Well...saw it, was very excited, tried to register and raged hard. WTF are they doing with their registration system...
    I registered fine? what issue did you have.

GeoGreymon? RizeGreymon?

SHINEGreymon?!

What is this I don't even...

Especially facepalm-worthy are the headers under "About the game" such as "How Digimons are Born" and How Digimons Grow and Evolve".

The plural of Digimon is Digimon...
    Last edited by unholytestament; 2011-08-03 at 10:51 PM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it is done right, I'd be very excited and would play it. Digimon always had a far stronger story than Pokemon and yet Pokemon got all the attention... SHEEP!!!!!

Either way, great show it was, in the first few seasons that is, would love to see it all again. Oh Sora. <3 lolol
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    The endless pooping sessions, nor the fact for Toy town I had to be Numemon (Green slimey thing) to fit Into that bloody costume : /

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fartman69 View Post
    I registered fine? what issue did you have.
    3 of my frequently used nicknames (with numbers at the end even and I also used some _ . etc. variations) were taken apparently... also I couldnt really register my email address (didn't know "hotmail.de") and I had to use one of my few .com s (not that I mind, but, well, it's strange isn't it?) =(