WTB new comp (Opinions on this CybertronPC)

Hey guys, I'm thinking about buying a new PC as I'm getting a bit tired of playing on my laptop.. I'm not looking to spend too much.. Most of the PC's I've been looking at are in the $550-$600 range (is that enough??) I'm looking for something that can run WoW and eventually Diablo3 very nicely without having to sacrifice any of the visual settings, etc.

Currently had my eye on: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...5891&CatId=114

I don't have much knowledge on all the specs and "computer stuff" lol so I just wanted to see what some of your opinions are on this, or if you have any suggestions..

Thank you! And I look forward to your feedback!

Deleted
    No, get something with DDR3 and Intel Processor

10+ Year Old Account
    That computer will struggle to play WoW on the lowest settings, and is a terrible deal.

The way to get the most for your money, and the only way to get anything that can play games half-well in that budget is to build it yourself. Anyone can do it, and there are many resources to help you build all over the internet.

We have a very nice thread on what components to buy for different price ranges here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...pot-quot-Build

Otherwise you're going to be looking at pouring a few more dollars in, and looking at a good e-tailer like cyberpowerpc.com or ibuypower.com
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650