Uninstall / Re-install windows7 Question

Hello

Okay so i bought an HP desktop a while ago, Came with Windows7 pre-installed, Did not come with a Win7 CD however, Has its Win7 Product key on the side tho.

I purchased a CyberpowerPC Dekstop not long ago, And it comes with a Windows7 CD but its labled with CyberpowerPC stuff, Says on it Windows7 SP1 64bit. The HP is also 64bit

So i was wondering.. Would i be able to use the Windows7 CD from my CyberpowerPC onto my HP Desktop and be able to uninstall / reinstall it? It seems slower then before, Dunno if its a virus or just to much stuff. Giving the comp to someone who does not game at all, Just net usage. So wanting it to be fresh

Also if this does work, Will everything be fine? Do not have to get driver updates for the hardware in it? It will just be a completely fresh install with everything ready to go?

Have not done this before, But i was told you need to boot on the CD for this to work etc. Figure i just watch a how-to video on youtube, Anyone have any recommended videos about this before i just go browse them and fine 1 that fits me?, That is if it will even work with what i currently got

10+ Year Old Account
    You can use the CD no problem. You'll have to reinstall all your drivers for that PC.

To reinstall, just put the CD in the cd drive, turn off your pc.
    Restart and go into your BIOS.
    Change your boot drive to your CD drive, save and exit the BIOS.
    Follow the clean install instructions.
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

Ty for the reply

Onto my next question

Will ill be able to connect to the internet after a fresh reformat? Saying this because i got no CD's for this HP pc. So drivers (however i can get them) I would first check on the internet

Also once i reformate, Considering i won't have any drivers.. What will happen? Will i get no audio? And any other things i should be aware of after a reformat?

10+ Year Old Account
    Should work fine, just be sure to use the product key from the laptop if you are installing it on there, and the product key for the Cyber computer if you are installing on there.

Proud Member of Respected and Despised (SWTOR USA PST Empire).
    Dark Days are Coming....

Well went ahead and did it, and it worked good, Really easy, Was thinking it was gonna be a pain in the ass, Whole process took less then 15 minutes for me, Gonna give this PC away and now its finally gonna be used for what it was meant for, Internet / media, Really gimp Desktop, 2gb of ram. 2 core 2.0 GHZ processor, Only thing that makes it somewhat, "Okay" but even then its still rather weak is the 4550 i installed in it, Forced it to do games. Was fun while it lasted