Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by KahnOWhoopass View Post
    ]

Your doublethink is doubleplusungood. You first say it's a class, not a spec thing. I point out shamans are around the same spot as ret, and that someone has to be lowest DPS. You ask why it can't be specs of classes that have other specs doing high dps. I show that in fact, that is. Now you're saying ret is bottom again.
    Shamans have it better with Elemental being in top with flowing, steady dps.
    No, I ask why it cant be that ret has a bit better dps.
    And well, ret IS bottom. Fact that other bottom are "more" bottom doesnt prove anything. My stand with this is ret should have higher dps, or at l east better dps mechanic, as I already stated.

That's in 25H. 12th of 22 specs in 25N, 18th of 20 in 10H, 15th of 22 in 10N. And for the most part is only around 3k to 4k behind top dps, with the 10H gap being the closest range for ALL dps.

Please. Do explain, either of you, how an overpower ability would change your problem with ret? And/or how copying any other class' ability is the best solution.
    I dont give a damn about Overpower-type ability for PvE. It wouldn't change a thing. I already stated what Ret, in my opinion, needs.
    Last edited by Ordinary; 2011-08-08 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    I dont give a damn about Overpower-type ability for PvE. It wouldn't change a thing. I already stated what Ret, in my opinion, needs.
    Have you even bothered to read the title of this thread?