Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

Prot pvp and crusader strike

I pvp as prot, just what i prefer, and my buddy who i pvp with told me to write a macro that swaps to a 2h weapon, then does crusader strike, because it hits like a truck ofc, and then swap back to my 1h and shield, but me being the idiot i am coulc not get it to work properly.

Any ideas?

That kind of macro would be pointless as blizzard "broke" weapon swap macro last xpac due to assassination rogues. Equipping a different weapon now causes a global CD so you would just be endlessly changing weapons and only doing CS. Do the math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohak View Post
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    People choose PvP servers because they think they're going to be the most dangerous predator in the jungle. Then they find out that the reality is they're just the littlest guy in the prison shower.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sucks a bit ... Damn. I'm not great with math, but would having it swap to a shield for th shield strikes work instead and keeping th 2h up for everything else work.

Sorry I'm out of net and working off theory

10+ Year Old Account
    I belive the "do the math" comment was indeed sarcasm, as for you shouldn't be doing it, when you spend a gcd every 3sec, to swap weapons, then swapping back, then swapping back to 2h again, which is just an endless waste of time spent.

Samic, epic translater of what people really mean.

Deleted
    it would be possible, as there is one way round the weapon swap it's jsut hard to do and made it for rogues at least not worth it.

after using x ability macro will equip your 2h, you can switch weapons During a gcd which extends the gcdto 1.5 after the switch.
    weapo switch resets white swing timer.
    so it would go

starting with 2h out
    cs
    <filler>
    cs
    <filler>
    CS +equip 1h+sheild macro
    SotR+equip 2h macro
    CS
    <filler>

just remember to equip the 1h before the sheild and have bag space, try conbining with the 2piece ret t11 if possible as well.