Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    i generaly macro this in to be cast at the same time as a wog, and sine wog is 20 sec cd and if your using 'almost' every cd on it your not gona have much 'wasted cd' time on it.
    Not a good idea. The trinket has to "charge" and it does not charge when it is on cd. So if it comes off cd and you immediately use it (which would happen if you did use WoG on cd), then you're probably only getting a heal for a few thousand.

---------- Post added 2011-09-14 at 06:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPeek View Post
    Wouldn't Symbiotic Worm heroic, and Spidersilk Spindle be a good choise?

Is the 359 ilvl alch trinket worth using?
    Symbiotic Worm is very good until you're approaching CTC cap. The closer you get, the more useless it gets. For me, SW would only be stamina.

I use the alchemy trinket on most fights. It is a very good trinket. Next tier I'm sure I'll be dropping it.

I found the Spidersilk Sindle pretty lackluster, yes the absorb shield would be nice, but it requires a melee hit to activate, and it's pretty rare a melee hit will drop you that low unless your healers are really slacking. After a night of wiping on majordomo, I found I had received 0 shields from the trinket, so I run mirror and Essence of the Eternal Flame. except on alys where I license to slay and str alchy trinket.
    Whether the world's greatest gnats or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!

I still love the Mirror...its nearly 40% resistance to shadow, fire, frost, nature.....when combined with resis aura, its a must for Baeleroc during the fire melee attacks and Beths fire nova attacks imo.

Hoping to pair that with scales once i get a bit more mastery (still using essence to get CTC atm)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inclusion View Post
    Simply put, past CTC. Spindle, and Scales are BiS. They're what I prefer although there's definitly fights where I changed both of those. Essence is great if you're trying to get closer to CTC, I haven't used Mirror as much as I thought I would this tier.
    Pretty much this. The exception is a fight like say, baleroc/ragnaros, where the mirror is godmode.

Essence and Spider Silk are what I'm rocking. A little past avoidance cap with em, so I reforged the essence to dodge, which puts me at 102.33%.

Simply put, past CTC. Spindle, and Scales are BiS. They're what I prefer although there's definitly fights where I changed both of those. Essence is great if you're trying to get closer to CTC, I haven't used Mirror as much as I thought I would this tier.
    Point for point, if you get alchemy you'll gain more out of that trinket than scales. A simple example.

-Scales of Life 391 - 650 stamina
    -Spidersilk Spindle - 433 mastery. Roughly 11 slots worth of stamina gems or 660 stam. Approximately 649.5 stamina point for point.
    -Life Bound Alchemist Stone - 380 stamina, 213 mastery, 1 socket. Socket a stam gem 440 stamina. 213 mastery is roughly equivilent to 5.25 stamina gems or 315 stamina. Approximately comes out to 319.5 stamina. You add that to the 440 stamina on the trinket and you get 759.5 stamina.

Pound for pound the Life Bound pulls ahead. The CDs are debatable on the other two trinkets, but imo they offer little to no help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Point for point, if you get alchemy you'll gain more out of that trinket than scales. A simple example.

-Scales of Life 391 - 650 stamina
    -Spidersilk Spindle - 433 mastery. Roughly 11 slots worth of stamina gems or 660 stam. Approximately 649.5 stamina point for point.
    -Life Bound Alchemist Stone - 380 stamina, 213 mastery, 1 socket. Socket a stam gem 440 stamina. 213 mastery is roughly equivilent to 5.25 stamina gems or 315 stamina. Approximately comes out to 319.5 stamina. You add that to the 440 stamina on the trinket and you get 759.5 stamina.

Pound for pound the Life Bound pulls ahead. The CDs are debatable on the other two trinkets, but imo they offer little to no help.
    This is ofcourse assuming that you get no use from the proc/use of either trinket. They're not completely wasted, the spindle is there when you need it and the scales of life "scales" pretty well with +healing buffs. The alchemy trinket is nice, dont get me wrong, but I don't think it's that good.