Deleted

Question Diablo 3: IMPORTANT Clarification required

We have NOT heard whether ALL items can be traded (as in Dia II) and sold/bought on the AH for real money.

There is a possibility that a WoW-type of BoE vs BoP distinction be implemented. In such a case, the Dia3-AH
    system will NOT be so much different than WoW in so far as pay2win is concerned: today, in WoW you can buy
    a plethora of items through the AH (either with farmed gold or, let's be honest, bought gold) BUT the really
    exceptional items must be gained through in-game performance. This system so far seems to work fine and is
    not really objectionable by the community, from what I understand.

Do we have any official word about this CRUCIAL question that seems however to have been totally, amidst
    the ever-increasing QQ?

There are no BoPs in D3.
    There may be BoEs, but we don't know yet.
    Currently as far as everyone knows, everything is trade-able to anyone.

They said that almost everything can be traded, can't find the link but I know I read it somewhere.

15+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    What items can be traded in Diablo III?
    Nearly everything that drops on the ground, including gold, can be traded with other players directly or through the auction house system. Aside from certain quest items, there will be very few (if any) items that will be “soulbound” to your character and therefore untradable.

As far as I know, the only items they're prohibiting listing on the auction house are items that have no business being there in the first place, like gray items from WoW, which would just end up as useless clutter that nobody wants to buy.

I think quest rewards, story items, quest items etc won't be tradeable...the rest will be....
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

With all the "chinese farmers" and players put into the same market with actual Offer & Demand rules, it will be a pretty bad way for farmers to make a buck and prices will become acceptable for everyone.

The only things that might become retarded stupid in price are the Perfect Eth Indestructable level 99 XYZ items, but heh thats why they're rare ! (And you'll bloody love it when you find one and can trade it for 50$ or the equivalent in gold and gear all your characters). Seriously, $$$ will probably be so low and comparable to actual gold that it won't matter to you if you sell an item for 500g or 5$ since you're just gonna use those currency to buy more gear from other players.

Its a 2-currency system but $$$ gains will be so small, you won't even care about them.