Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    THAT'S the color mount that you get for completing this? Oh boy.

Deleted
    So those hawks I saw flying around SW..THOSE ARE WORLD FIRST HAWKS!?Ascendance, you are amazing!-a progressing raider on Alonsus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byniri View Post
    extremely nooby question, but...wasn't there a green firehawk too? where does that one come from?
    Some ninjas stole all of them and...well yea there gone now

Deleted
    Now I dunno what Blizz is thinking doing this in Poland but this means I can watch a WoW tournament at some normal time instead of having the entire weekend fucked up due to not sleeping at night. So hell yea! Also the LK change is strange because to my knowledge Raegwynn said that if you taunt DK after ress then you're tank once again and they won't grab you.

Grats on the achievement, but god damned those mounts are ugly. What a horrible color.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its sad that the mount uses the proto-drake mount skelaton, Blizzard could have made a unique skelaton for the mount but nonetheless its still awesome looking & grats to Ascendance on their world's first

Balloon pets can no longer be sold to vendors. How much where they worth?

It is nice to see someone other than Paragon and usual guilds in spotlight for a change.

10+ Year Old Account
    race left: Legendary world first

• Flight points in Outlands should correctly display for characters created after the release of patch 4.2.
    • Flight points in Outlands should correctly display for characters created after the
    • Flight points in Outlands should correctly display for characters
    • points in Outlands should correctly
    • Outlands

• IT. IS. OUTLAND!
    around 5 years(?) since TBC came out, still people dont know the name of the zone.
    Cataclysm = CTC | Icecrown Citadel = IC | | CLASSIC, not vanilla |

10+ Year Old Account
    Best mount color EVER. I want it. T_T

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Don't the valks not target the tank?
    They grab you after you get resurrected since there is no longer an aggro table. So you have to sit there and wait ten minutes while Fordring hits LK for ticks of damage at a time, then release after LK gets killed, run back, and get the loot.

---------- Post added 2011-08-05 at 06:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Icecrown Citadel
    • The Val'kyr will again despawn after the Lich King reaches 10% health. If they are in the process of carrying a player, they will first drop them to the ground before leaving.

Am I the only one who thinks this is a disgrace? Blizzard actually spend time and resources on fixing something that only affects DKs soloing LK (a boss that was never meant to be soloed)
    Yup, you probably are.

im sorta disappointed over the fact that it is purple i had expected a green one:< however it still looks cool and grats to ascendance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gz ascen. Still in shape i see

Still disappointed they used the Proto Drake skeleton, it clips horribly. Even if they couldn't be bothered to make a unique one, there are still others that would have looked better...

Oh, it's purple. That is very confusing. The purple and green hawks are okay, it's the real Firehawk I want. xD

Grats on world first, enjoy your beautiful birds. =D

Deleted
    The weapon speed of the Masterwork Elementium Deathblade has been reduced to 3.5, down from 3.8.
    Any particular reason why 2H users are being shit on? Everyone else can get craftables/BoE items of much higher standard
    Last edited by mmoc3eb006e951; 2011-08-05 at 07:16 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    pro stuff Ascendance

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    The weapon speed of the Masterwork Elementium Deathblade has been reduced to 3.5, down from 3.8.
    Any particular reason why 2H users are being shit on? Everyone else can get craftables/BoE items of much higher standard
    At least they get something. Enhancement shamans didn't even get a crafted weapon. They should have just nerfed the sword to 3.6 though, 3.5 is a little over the top.