Thread: Digital Storm

Digital Storm

I'm getting very, very close to pulling the trigger on a system from these guys, either one of the top of the line ODEs or a custom built equating to a few hundred more. Does anyone have any experience with these guys? It's come down to either a custom PC from them, Origin, or Falcon. Falcon runs pretty pricey though, and I keep seeing people knock Origin almost as much as Alienware.
    "Gradually it was disclosed to me that the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either, but right through every human heart, and through all human hearts. This line shifts. Inside us, it oscillates with the years. Even within hearts overwhelmed by evil, one small bridgehead of good is retained; and even in the best of all hearts, there remains a small corner of evil." - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Last I looked those were pretty far overpriced, just as bad as Alienware for example.

IBuyPower or CyberPowerPC's configurators will give same components several hundreds cheaper, and you can save several hundreds more with DIY way.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.